2nd half thread....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Robinson is the most important playing scoring-wise for the Bucks.
Even if he doesn't score much he does a lot of work to free up the other shooters.

Thanks for the info dnuggets...Definately adding the under to my plays
smile.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
I expect the kings to be ahead by more than 6 at half, but to many late injuries to adjust to hearing bibby was out was hard to adjust to...since i dont know who addleman will use at back up pg...might have a 2nd half play.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Well heres a recap of my plays....

2-0 today
-3.5 heat first half up 14
-3.5 kings 3rd quarter win by 10

and yesterday i never updated my record
4-1
0-1 money line dog

so for the year on the board im

59-29 ytd
1-2 money line dogs +$20.00

tomm. ill keep my picks in a seperate thread from our halftime ideas...good luck everyone

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
Nice job on the 2nd half plays last night DNUGS!!! not always here and work at 9pm. try to add my 2 cents when i can. good luck today!!!

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
dnugs....listen my friend:

I sense you've been hurt by what's happened.

Hey man...I recognize you as one of the best cappers lay'n it on the line in here.

You post almost twice as many winners as losers. That's so impressive. I just can't tell you how much I admire your knowledge and feel for the NBA game.

Maybe you don't have your thoughts on tonight's game together yet?

Please don't stop posting like you have been.....your inspiration is something many of us have fed off of the past month or so.

How's the song go......."If you leave me now, ya take away the very heart of me. Please don't go!"

46-28 YTD..."3-1 LN" ez

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Guys seriously, it was not big deal everyone here is great, i was just wondering if tiger was confused by the fact that i said i was gonna throw out some that were my 'REAL' plays and some that were just for fun to keep track of...i think tiger was just confused because theres so many posts in this one...

Scooter

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Texas
Ditto I'm with you Eztds. Dnug you along with everyone on this board are truly awsome thanks GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dry1

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 7, 2000
Cowtown, VT
So you aren't mad and bailing on us..fabulous!..do you have any much respected selections for this evening's NBA tilts?
smile.gif