LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Love Illinois +pts and a lil ML too!

I'm still tinkin about Clem/Ala..
Purd (Edy) looks pretty unstoppable, and whenever u send a 2nd guy on him he kicks it out and
their guards knocked down 3 after 3 after 3
NC St +.. why not? DJ Burns is so fun to watch.. they seem to be tm of destiny

Best o'Luck Jord!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

athaole

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 14, 2021
Why jord?
BTW couldn't sleep so watched some scheyer hs clips last night. Lol. Dude was a killer

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Why jord?
BTW couldn't sleep so watched some scheyer hs clips last night. Lol. Dude was a killer
Haha - love it. You see his 21 points in 75 seconds game?

Man... I looked at box scores for the past NCSt games (I watched most of them live too)... they just aren't it. And Duke can man up on Burns.

I think this will be a boat race in this spot way more often than not. I'm going to come back on Duke -6 for a bunch

Reactions: athaole
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

athaole

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 14, 2021
Haha - love it. You see his 21 points in 75 seconds game?

Man... I looked at box scores for the past NCSt games (I watched most of them live too)... they just aren't it. And Duke can man up on Burns.

I think this will be a boat race in this spot way more often than not. I'm going to come back on Duke -6 for a bunch
Yeah man. Man agst boys lol. Facing triple teams.

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
Don't sleep
On DJ Horn. He was locked in last game. I'm inclined to take the points here, otherwise like the picks but will stay away from bama and play on game. Never know with those guys

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

athaole

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 14, 2021
Dead in the water. Driving right at a 7 footer and still feeling him when he's not even there

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
I agree w/Barkley right now... he says ILL should be ahead.. and I AGREE!

make your layups and FTs!! c'mon ILLiNi!!
Charles has been hitting the blunt… There was a reason UConn a big fav and unfortunately for Illinois backers it’s rearing its ugly head. If Tenn is healthy they are the best remaining team that matches up with UConn if they win tomorrow. Anyway going to be a great final four no matter who gets there.

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Charles has been hitting the blunt… There was a reason UConn a big fav and unfortunately for Illinois backers it’s rearing its ugly head. If Tenn is healthy they are the best remaining team that matches up with UConn if they win tomorrow. Anyway going to be a great final four no matter who gets there.
Just my opinion lol

Bet on MyBookie