8th week of the season

thadchr

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
Wisconsin
Well done Ray - can't seem to go wrong with your plays lately. :00hour

Also MadJack, appreciate the moderating. I read this thread from top to bottom and got worried for a second that the whole thing might morph into a sloppy political debate.

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
with you tonight on the titans, also have the on the ML for the last play of my parlay... :toast: :toast:

sleybon

Forum Member
Jul 21, 2000
New York, NY
response to the obama note

response to the obama note

this has got to be the dumbest most assinine comment that i have ever read. the guy and his wife were both lawyers for over twenty years. u dont think that he and his wife made more than enough money during that period of time? also, have u ever heard of grants for school? i am not saying that i am a obama supporter but this is the stupidest argument that i have ever heard. It makes NO SENSE and you come off as a ignorant racist who makes VERY dangerous generalizations about people. What a dummy u are. Its people like U, not HIM that are making this country a piece of shit.

Dizzayton

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
Raymond is just trying to influence people to bet on McCain because he has a big bet pending on the offshores on McCain as a 5-1 longshot. :mj07:

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
this has got to be the dumbest most assinine comment that i have ever read. the guy and his wife were both lawyers for over twenty years. u dont think that he and his wife made more than enough money during that period of time? also, have u ever heard of grants for school? i am not saying that i am a obama supporter but this is the stupidest argument that i have ever heard. It makes NO SENSE and you come off as a ignorant racist who makes VERY dangerous generalizations about people. What a dummy u are. Its people like U, not HIM that are making this country a piece of shit.

the truth must hurt:SIB

frank s.

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
Why is this posted in the NFL section? Why did'nt jack move it to where it belongs? Seems because a guy is an excellent capper he gets preferential treatment. Bullshit. Move this post or delete it, but PLEASE don't mix politics and sportsbetting, though they may be very similiar.:nono:

treefrog

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2000
Compton
Perhaps if we have a section labeled "For Stupid Rednecks" he would have found the proper place to post.

Say it Raymond.....President Obama....it will happen.

treefrog

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2000
Compton
Thank you sir. Sorry had a bad day. Don't know you personally but sick of the paranoia about the guy.

Best of luck with your Tennessee play. I'm one of the 8% undecided on the game. LOL

Bet on MyBookie