www.SenorCapper.com
are you fricken kidding me?

are you fricken kidding me?

:facepalm:

Ok here ya go.....

We are 20-7-0 on NFL sides

NFL ONLY Week 1 ....9-0-0

NFL ONLY Week 3....7-1-0

So how did we do in NFL ONLY in Week 2 ??

Good Grief.

Anyway I'm glad this all came up because as it turns out, we shorted ourselves a WIN in College in Week 2...so we ended up 9-8-1 overall.

x34:74% x34:

Last edited:

CaPPiNg TiGeRz

Forum Member
May 9, 2002
Louisiana

:facepalm:

Ok here ya go.....

We are 20-7-0 on NFL sides

NFL ONLY Week 1 ....9-0-0

NFL ONLY Week 3....7-1-0

So how did we do in NFL ONLY in Week 2 ??

Good Grief.

Anyway I'm glad this all came up because as it turns out, we shorted ourselves a WIN in College in Week 2...so we ended up 9-8-1 overall.

x34:74% x34:

My god man , its a simple question i am not trying to bag on your record etc .... its simple to say what the week 2 record was , your having a great start so i really don't understand the problem here ?

Just because week 2 wasn't a big winning week and you scraped by you are scared to list it because of what ... i mean that wasn't that hard was it. Don't act like these other scammers be better then that.

Hell even 9-8-1 isn't a bad week in grand scheme of things. Again great start and continued success.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Week 2 results ?

Thanx

what was week 2 record ? Just to note for overall as i see week 1 and week 3 quoted above

My god man , its a simple question i am not trying to bag on your record etc .... its simple to say what the week 2 record was , your having a great start so i really don't understand the problem here ?

Just because week 2 wasn't a big winning week and you scraped by you are scared to list it because of what ... i mean that wasn't that hard was it. Don't act like these other scammers be better then that.

Hell even 9-8-1 isn't a bad week in grand scheme of things. Again great start and continues success.

Your fucking schtick is getting old too, if you read the fucking thread he answered your question in post #15 but you already knew that. You just want to pick, pick, pick. No more bashing in the services forum. WTF do you care what his record is? Don't buy the service.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CaPPiNg TiGeRz

Forum Member
May 9, 2002
Louisiana
Your fucking schtick is getting old too, if you read the fucking thread he answered your question in post #15 but you already knew that. You just want to pick, pick, pick. No more bashing in the services forum. WTF do you care what his record is? Don't buy the service.

And you fell the need to come to his defense why ? I said nothing negative about his record or his service and asked a simple question.

Seems to me your a bit defensive here for no reason what so ever Jack. What did i ask in this entire thread that was somehow out of line ?

Please explain ....

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
And you fell the need to come to his defense why ? I said nothing negative about his record or his service and asked a simple question.

Seems to me your a bit defensive here for no reason what so ever Jack. What did i ask in this entire thread that was somehow out of line ?

Please explain ....

I don't owe you an explanation. Your posting history tells me all I need to know about you.

Follow my rules in my house or hit the road. Real simple, dude.

CaPPiNg TiGeRz

Forum Member
May 9, 2002
Louisiana
I don't owe you an explanation. Your posting history tells me all I need to know about you.

Follow my rules in my house or hit the road. Real simple, dude.

No problem your attitude here and reply tells me all i need to know about the capping service and yourself.

Thanks for the reply and no hard feelings

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg