A Final Observation

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior44

Forum Member
Dec 2, 1999
San Diego, CA
First things first. Here is a current picture of me......

3_jpg.jpg

Now, let me say a few things. First of all, I don't care how many degrees you have or courses you took, it doesn't take a genius to figure out you got an F in "class", "dignity", and "cultural pluralism"......If one were to do a quick review of your posts, they would find countless unprovoked attacks on barfly. Why the hostility? Secondly, it's very convienient of you to lump everybody in this "men's club" together and refer to us as "a bunch of rednecks". Well, when I checked this morning, my neck wasn't red (in fact, it was rather tan from a nice, soothing day at the beach yesterday). Sorry to dissapoint you cupcake, but that is called Stereotyping. Also, your inference that everybody should treat you differently because you say you are a "woman" (a reach), is disgusting. Your feminist blather is getting about as tired as your assaults on Barfly. As far as I'm concerned, when you choose to put your torch in the fire, it doesn't matter if you are a man, woman, or Ru Paul. If anything, your attitude is insulting to women.

I'm just outnumbered by a bunch of rednecks that that obviously have a low opinion of women judging by the way you all talk.

I agree that it is very possible to get a feel for people by the way they talk and write. So, am i correct in assuming that you find this "bunch" a collective group of redneck clones that degrade women? And you claim to be educated? Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I can assure you that I do not have a "low" opinion of women (whatever that is). I also don't have any problems calling a spade a spade. So whether you are a man or woman makes absolutely and unequivocally no difference to me. It has no relevance to the matter at hand, which is, your pent up hostility and anger to whatever the hell it is you need (I have my hunches). So, with that being said, I will be a gentleman and hold the back door of Madjack's forum open for ya while I go fetch a few rednecks to mercifly toss you out on the alley with the rest of the garbage. But, don't worry, there are plenty of "men" out there.....hope you find what you're looking for.

Salutations....

Ripper

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2000
I've alway's felt that maggio was a she-he.
But, by the way he-she carries on, it must be a woman! Always bitchin
and not cappin games.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

maggio

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2000
Tampa Bay Florida
When I lived in West Virginia most
of the rednecks that got arrested for
family incest were named junior.
Most of them had IQ's around 44.
Is this just a co-incidence?

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! THIS HAS GONE WAY TO LONG. ITS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE AND SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET THEIR FEELINGS HURT. PEOPLE WORDS DO HURT,GROW UP. KNOW ONE IS RIGHT AS FAR AS THIS ONE GOES,JOHN IS A FRIEND AND HE WAS OUT OF LINE THE SAME AS MAGGIO. DROP IT AND MOVE ON. PERSONAL ATTACKS REALLY PISS ME OFF,I'M NOT JOKING EITHER.
I CAN JOKE WITH THE BEST BUT I GET REAL PISSED WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO HURT OTHERS WITH WORDS OR ACTIONS. I AM SUPRIZED AT SOME OF YOU,GROW UP! JACK THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.