A free betting tool from a MadJacks member

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
chopsticks, did i say anything about your post yesterday?

no, i didn't.....

honesty distinguishes itself & yes you are right i have lots of issues with dishonest people....

Leggyguy

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2001
server41.hypermart.net
If anyone is still reading this thing (how did this post get so heated?) Jack has actually added my calculator's link to the links section.

I must say that was very fast, and I appreciate it.

Still a couple of tweaks need to be made to it, but hopefully it will be of use to some bettors here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Heater

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2002
Doc - you are making a fool of yourself.

Can't answer the simple questions? You want to make accusations, but have no facts.

I inquire about a policy because I wanted to post something and you rush in, calling me a liar and a rat with an agenda.

So, again:

Dr. Freeze - please tell me what my agenda is?

I haven't told a single lie, much less be caught in one. What lie?

You seem to suffer from diarrhea of the moth there doc, because while you want to make claims, you can't back them up. You'll take the time to call me names and to selectively respond to posts, but refuse to specify what you are claiming.

Just admit you jumped to an incorrect conclusion and move on. Is that so hard?

Your issues are more to do with your masculinity (or lack of) than anything I posted, or will post. Those issues have been with you before I posted and will still be present in the event either of us leave.

Just let me return the favor and say that you are dishonest and worst of all, you are dishonest with yourself.:eek:

KotysDad

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2001
Heater said:

You seem to suffer from diarrhea of the mouth there doc, because while you want to make claims, you can't back them up. You'll take the time to call me names and to selectively respond to posts, but refuse to specify what you are claiming.

Just admit you jumped to an incorrect conclusion and move on. Is that so hard?

Not the first time he's done this this past week. Par for the course with this guy.

Big Ben

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Hastings Nebraska
Checked out your program, pretty cool.
really liked the list of who was playing and on what times. I really dont have a use for the money coverter or the arbitage calculator though. Dosent seem to me that there are many chance for a profitable arbitage? maybe i am wrong. Maybe you could add a program that does the bet amout on a wager if you want to wager flat. such as only risking 100 dollars on a -165 Money line i know the math is simple but i get lazy some times.
:D :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Heater

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2002
The post got heated because the "Heater" jumped in. :D

Doc!? Oh Doc!? Come on back and eat some crow Doc. Don't be so dishonest!