A Losing night last night,but not today!!!

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
Hi guys I am 11-6- 1 this week tough loses yesterday,went 2-3 overall.I have been working on these three plays all night and early today,lets sweep the board and take the bookies money.Take whitesox-athletics under 9,take yankees-mariners under 9,and tigers and orioles under 8.5.Good luck today!!!!

CalifGirl

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Are you the same Kennedy from XXXXXXXXXXX that is no longer around?

no advertising or posting of sites on the board .

admin

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Are you chasing him around from place to place? Two posts, and they are the exact same thing!

If you have something to share, please do.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GamblingMan

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2002
YYZ, she's made two posts and you know of BOTH of them! What are you doing? Following her around? I believe she's addressing Kennedy and NOT you so back off!

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
CalifGirl 2 posts ,registered Aug 2002. GamblingMan one less post, registered in Aug 2002. Did Cali just morph into G-man or is he the uncle?
Looks like my detective school classes are paying off! YES! nole

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!:D

Just what I said days ago:"look at the # of post his backers have on their post"
Stop making us wisconsinites look bad :rolleyes:

Don't go away MAD, just go AWAY:::

Other than that :Have A great evening All:D

Last edited:

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Oh-boy! See why I don't post very much. Gambling Man- obviously you are new here. Keep your nose out of other people's business and you'll do just fine. Sometimes, it's just better to leave some things unsaid. Or, you won't be here long...............

Abraham Lincoln once said,
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.":nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
HEY SSD..........

HEY SSD..........

MAYBE YOU SHOULD POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!! that was a good one! Seriously!! ;)

need all the imput we can get bro!!

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
GamblingMan said:
YYZ, she's made two posts and you know of BOTH of them! What are you doing? Following her around? I believe she's addressing Kennedy and NOT you so back off!

Yeah......real brain busting shit, seeing both posts. I had to look all night to find them!

Who cares if this kennedy is a fraud? People want the hot hand, and that's great.

Now.....when I see your second post, I guess I'll have been following you, too.

Quantum leap

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
Tampa,Fl
Not so much of a hot hand anymore!! This always happens to individuals that run thier mouths about how great they are. It never fails the gambling gods will ALWAYS without failure break one off in thier ASS.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Galileio

Forum Member
May 29, 2002
Wales, United Kingdom
Can somebody please explain to me why everyone is having a go at Kennedy???

All the guy is doing is the same as everything else....which is helping each other win money which is one of the principles of this site!! Now I am making money off his picks, now why is he having such a hard time?????

Please someone explain......cos I need to know why??

:confused:

GL Kennedy....keep up the good work!!! :)

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I'll tell you why, Galilieo.

The guy is not trying to "be like everyone else", he is trying to get people to buy his selections.

kennedyinfo came here with brash bravado........no one like that. That was okay, though......you cut a new guy some slack.

He hit winners, and that's what people want, right?

But you can't have the "I am making you guys money" bullshit. No one gives a fuhk about hearing that shit!

People asked very basic handicapping questions, which went unanswered, or had very remedial answers, at best.

The uninformed might think kennedyinfo is being "picked on", but in fact, he is being exposed.

Personally, I believe this person has been clutching at straws, and hitting a hot hand.......SWELL! I hope he has a penny or two to wager on these "plays".

It seems he has run out of luck at a few other places, and wound up here to "start fresh".

This is all an attempt at getting paying customers to go to him. (Should have pitched the hard sell after the huge first week. Would have made a killing.) But, the amateur running of the yap, and evasiveness over questions put to him, will prove to be his downfall.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JustWnnn

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Well, I'm not going to get caught up in all the judgement going on here, but I'll say one thing good about kennedy, he took second
only to Raymond(a veteran) here at Madjacks, in "views" to this thread. Now thats a damn good achievement here at this site.

:cool:

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
After watching from the bleachers for the last week, I was going to post a warning note this morning about this kennedy fella, but yyz beat me to it with his post at 11:50 last night. Go back two replies in this thread and re-read yyz's breakdown of what has been going on. It is word for word what I wanted to warn you guys about. As a long time member here at MJ's, we have seen these guys come and go many, many, many times and the signs are always the same.

Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

Bet on MyBookie