A Losing night last night,but not today!!!

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
"People asked very basic handicapping questions, which went unanswered, or had very remedial answers, at best."
yyz

Truer words were never spoken. But as the streak or "domination" to use his word continued, all was fine. Now that the wheels might have fallen off. this becomes all the more suspect. There is no harm in his posting, however, as people hve the freedom to judge as they see fit.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
JustWnnn said:
Well, I'm not going to get caught up in all the judgement going on here, but I'll say one thing good about kennedy, he took second
only to Raymond(a veteran) here at Madjacks, in "views" to this thread. Now thats a damn good achievement here at this site.

:cool:

As I said, he made a lot of noise, and people took notice. Shit he was unbeatable for a week! If I post plays, they win, and my thread title the next day says, "I was 11-1 over the last two days!" I would get pops, too.

(By the way.......after his 0-3 night, the views went from 1200 to 650 on the next post.)

I will tell you what.......I looked at his threads! I did it out of awe of the "run" he was on. Kind of how espn will cut away to Barry Bonds. You want to see if he can "do it agian"!

Raymond gets hits because he has proven himself. kennedyinfo gets them because he was on fire.

Now, picture this scenario:

As a lurker, you look for a guy to get a hot hand going. After about a week of solid wins, you decide, "Okay......I gotta bet on this horse!" Now, you get the "bottoming out" part of the curve. He hasn't won in days! So, you wagered on his plays, and are in a deep hole. Now, kennedyinfo goes from hero, to goat, because you don't give a rat's ass about his first week. You made nothing on that, and lost a ton this weekend.

That scene plays out time, and time again, in these forums.

Very soon the football guys will be here:

"Guys, I hit 73% last season, and will do it again this season! You suckers can fade me, if you want to go broke, but I will be here at the end!" This shit is inevitable.

I hope this kennedy guy can make money, I do.......As I hope you all make money on your endeavors. But, I don't like his ways, or what he stands for.

Also, take notice of the fact the his "totals" are always a half a run in his favor. No one has that many outs! Another sign of a hack with inflated numbers

I just want everyone to be careful.

Last edited:

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
As a lurker, you look for a guy to get a hot hand going. After about a week of solid wins, you decide, "Okay......I gotta bet on this horse!" Now, you get the "bottoming out" part of the curve. He hasn't won in days! So, you wagered on his plays, and are in a deep hole.

very well said! also keep in mind if a lurker does go for his plays after a hot week then he does start to lose-what happens? the lurker will tend to double up-thinking he will bounce back-not good:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

thekidwhocould

Forum Member
May 24, 2002
oak city
KENNEDY, CONGRATS ON THE MONSTER YOU CREATED. ATLEAST YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SIT BACK AND LAUGH ABOUT!!

AGAIN, SMALL REMINDER. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY HIS PICKS OR EVEN LOOK AT HIS POST. NO DISRESPECT, OF COURSE, TO THE VETERANS WHO ARE VOICING THERE OPINIONS.

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
It's quite amazing how many ghosts and/or shills kennedy and his buddy (who could that be?) have on the forum.

I usually could care less how many posts people have to their credit, as someone with 5 posts can offer more and have more knowledge than plenty of guys with 2000 posts. But when a vast majority of the 'supporters' have under 50 posts and suddenly appear out of nowhere...it's quite laughable.

soulhat

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Austin
I think I figured out the secret to having a large number of posts...post good luck to everyone one their picks each day. Not sure why the number of posts make a difference, but if that is how you are going to rate people then by all means please continue.

As far as kennedy goes, who gives a rats a*ss what he does. I think the people on this forum are smart enough to make up their own minds on wheter to play or fade his picks. I for one do not need the MadJack police to protect me.

We all should lighten up a bit and focus on sports information.

Gotta run and wish people luck on their picks. :lol:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie