ADVICE NEEDED

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

LA Burns

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
New Orleans
THANKS KICK. I KNOW YOU DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF A HEDGE, BUT I BELIEVE THIS IS THE DIRECTION I WILL TAKE. JUST NOT SURE HOW TO APPROACH THIS. I WOULD WANT TO COME OUT OF THIS WITH AT LEAST A FEW K AHEAD WHEN ALL SAID AND DONE.
ANY ADVISE FROM THE MJ COMMUNITY IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

GL, BLASTER

blast,

don't think you can automatically come out a few grand ahead - ML on Bama is -658, UGA would also be a huge fave over Cincy

think you have to wait one more game to be able to hedge for any kind of real money - Georgia might be -500, putting 1000 on that would cost you 5k alone but at least at that point you're talking about some cash either way

LA Burns

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
New Orleans
the is a -560 on Bama available right now ..

at -560 you could put 500 bama ml - tide wins you clear 450 ?cats win you have 4700 left on cinn win ticket

then say next week fave is -400 - you could put 2800 to win 700 on fave - cinn wins you?re up 1900 but they lose you?re down 2100 on side

just not much you can do imo given the situation

think you need to put on the bearcats jersey and grab the black pom poms, and cheer for mich in other semi for best hedge opp in final

either way gl to you blaster

burns

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JOSHNAUDI

That Guy
Forum Member
Dec 12, 2000
Seguin, TX
www.schwartz-associates.com
imo it will be important to have a book with funds available that has an in-game line that could provide the opportunity to hedge. If things begin favorably for Cinci, the opportunity may arise to hedge with Bama at odds closer to pick em which works for and conversely, if the wheels fall off, you'd still be able to put money on Bama relatively risk free albeit at even lower odds.

If Cinci receives the opening kick off and goes down and scores you may have an opportunity to hedge that doesn't eliminate your ability to hedge if Cinci actually wins the game and plays for all the marbles.

Glad Tubbernuts didn't eff up Cinci like he did Tech. Be careful if his wife is driving. Don't ever go out to eat with him, he may leave you mid dinner at the table.

Good luck

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SEASON I PLACED A $50 FUTURE ON CINNCY TO WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AT 150-1.

Today is the day of the semi final.........you could be one win away if they pull off the huge upset against Alabama....good luck:0053