Age Related

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
hey Ryno......out of curiosity, what did you use for my age when figuring the average?

(i came up with something different, and need to know if i have to nominate you for sainthood along with Vol
smile.gif
)

BOBBYW

Forum Member
Jul 19, 1999
HENDERSON, NV
ANOTHER ONE FOR THE GRAYBEARD CLUB. 54 AND FEELING YOUNGER EVERYDAY DUE TO THE TREMENDOUS KARMA THIS FORUM PROVIDES.

"LET'S GET DA MAN'S CASH"

------------------

Neemer

Forum Member
Aug 24, 1999
Bluegrass!
Reds...

U & Mamma need to pick ya a meetin' place and let her buy ya that beer. I can vouche for her, she aint scared to get in the car and truck it down the highway!
smile.gif

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
Ryno......nope, no sainthood for you.....LOL, you understood the post right.

i must have added wrong when i did figured the average or something....<shock, NOT> cuz i didn't double check anything.

and Neems.......i met Reds before you....he's a homeboy down at my mom and dads place
smile.gif

Reds.........happy belated, and YOU GOT IT
smile.gif

(as of right now, i'm only there every other weekend, till i get a call saying i'd better head down right away.) But i'll get in touch as soon as i have some spare time on one of the trips
biggrin.gif

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Sorry, Neemer, I met the fantastic Mama before you, as you know now! Yes, she is not afraid to road trip it, is she? Unfortunatly, all the trips down this way are not all fun and games for her, but we are keeping our fingers and toes crossed.

Neemer

Forum Member
Aug 24, 1999
Bluegrass!
Damn Mamma, and I thought I was the first!
smile.gif

Jack been tellin' me that you need to get up in his neck of the woods sometimes.
smile.gif

Bet on MyBookie