Alexander Ovechkin

Deucer

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2001
Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada
For what its worth I have never met anyone who has gone to a pro hockey game and not like it. If you want to bash hockey that's one thing, but go watch a pro game LIVE, you will enjoy yourself.

We Canadians know hockey and it is the best sport on earth, when you are born you come out with a hockey stick in your hands. With that being said hockey does not translate well to television. Unless you know the sport, it is difficult to watch a game on tv, so I can see why many have not been turned on to the NHL. But as I said if you watch a game live (at ice level) you will see just how tough a sport and exciting a sport it is. And I'll say this no sport has tougher athletes then hockey players you would not believe all the crap that goes on on the ice.

Point being watch a game live, then bash the sport.

As for Alexander Ovechkin, he is one of the most talented sports figures on the planet.

And Cie Grant, not sure why you are "rolling your eyes"? Almost all NFL and NBA players are a bunch of scumbags that could care less about their teamates or their own mothers for that matter. Bunch of scumbag spoiled thugs, not all, but most. Ask any members of the sports media who they like to deal with. Almost all of them will say NHL players, there is a reason for that. I am not saying every single NHL player is a saint, but compared to NBA and NFL, NHL athletes are saints.

I agree with Kick. Hockey is even better live. I find that with baseball it is boring as shit to watch on TV, but the games live are a whole other story. I even know the game of baseball. I've played it every summer all of my life. I went to my first game in Seattle years ago, it was awesome...... Million times better live.

Bet on MyBookie