Am I the only one that thinks the Pacers will take the series vs Knix?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
that little list I made earlier w/reasons why I like Pacers.. I really didn't try to make a complete list at all..

But I do think that COACH Rick Carlisle is perfect for a young team.. such a good coach for so many years now.

5 mins left.. Pacers up by 1

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
talk about refs giving the game to a team.. Knicks should send em all fggn roses after that performance!
they called a kick when it was a great steal, stopping the potential fast break.
They called the incredibly crucial BOGUS offensive foul on Turner w/12 secs left..
complete flopshow by Divincenzo!!!

Reactions: TouchdownJesus
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
talk about refs giving the game to a team.. Knicks should send em all fggn roses after that performance!
they called a kick when it was a great steal, stopping the potential fast break.
They called the incredibly crucial BOGUS offensive foul on Turner w/12 secs left..
complete flopshow by Divincenzo!!!
Yep! I watched the last minute or so. I can barely watch this stuff any more.

The "moving screen"...give me a break. That was horrible and they even reviewed it. I hate replay for so many reasons. And on that one....yeah the guy was moving ever so slightly...so does it have to be absolutely perfect to overturn it or can they say that's not a foul 99% of the time.

But anyway....down a point w 10 seconds left. And they call a foul before the inbounds to let Knicks get 3 points from the line instead of 2. If anyone thinks this stuff is real basketball, they are insane. Then the Pacer guy gets it and walks twice but they don't call either so he turns it over.

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
LoB, still made $$ but it had the potential to be a huge night if Pacers pull that out. Would have at least liked to see them get a shot up down 1 or down 3 (and not 4). I never saw them shoot lol.