Announcement from NDNFAN

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
This may be old news to some, but for those that don?t know, I just wanna give a pre-explanation of why I won?t be posting on as regular of basis as I did last year during baseball season.

Beginning with the start of baseball season, I will officially be a ?Pay Service.?

I?ll still do my best to contribute as much as possible during the baseball season. This might be more in the form of offering opinions or handicapping views, but I will also post a play with full analysis from time to time.

I know there are many differing views and opinions on services, but please keep in mind that not everyone is a scamdicapper?..there are many legit handicapping services out there. The problem is that a lot of time people automatically place all ?pay services? in the ?scammer? category which is totally untrue.

Thanks to everyone at Madjacks that contributes to this site. Hopefully, my posts from last baseball season were of at least some value for those that enjoy capping baseball. There?s a lot of classy people that post here and kudos to Jack for keeping it a site that is like no others. Good luck to everyone and hope everyone has a very profitable upcoming baseball season! :)

Thanks,

ndnfan

Blue Jay

Forum Member
May 20, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ndnfan

ndnfan

thanks for all the info you have already given to help us out with the upcoming season.....just wondering if you have a web site we can check out.....interested in mabey riding you for the season and hope for the best (i know i couldn't do any better :D ).....if you don't have a site up yet, was wondering if you have your record from some of the past years.....

thanks,
Blue Jay :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
sad day ndnfan...youll be missed in here...but i wish you nothing but the best ...and hope you make s hi**load of money

good luck....

cooz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Good luck on your venture. It seems obvious to me that you do your homework. Hope we hear from you every so often.

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Re: ndnfan

Re: ndnfan

Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments and well wishes with the service....they ARE very much appreciated :) I wish nothing but the best this upcoming season for the many classy people that post on this site.

Blue Jay said:
....just wondering if you have a web site we can check out....

thanks,
Blue Jay :)

Blue Jay, the site is up and running. I can't post a link as it's against the rules here. However, if you are interested in checking it out, Madjack was kind enough to allow our site to advertise at his bestbettor.com site which also happens to be one of two sites where our service will be monitored at this season. Our site can also be found in the Links section of Madjacksports. Thanks for the interest!

If you have any questions just ask Jack for my email.

Thanks

-ndnfan

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grooven

Forum Member
Jun 30, 2002
The dark side of the Moon
Good luck in your venture. I am sure you will do well. But I do have a question if I may. If one is good enough to win on a consistant basis and turn a profit. Why does one need to be a service.:confused:

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Lanny (bohawk) and Mr. Wizard....thanks.

Eric.... thanks, will definitely look you up if any q's come up :)

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
grooven said:
Good luck in your venture. I am sure you will do well. But I do have a question if I may. If one is good enough to win on a consistant basis and turn a profit. Why does one need to be a service.:confused:

Grooven?.thanks for the well wishes. I?m not gonna get into this too much because arguments can be made for both sides, but bottom line it just comes down to a business decision for myself and my partner(s). Sure, you can go on and on saying ?well if you?re that good why don?t you just bet more? or any of the other sayings about pay services, but I?m not gonna get into all the reasons, because then you start getting into stuff such as the size of your betting bankroll, money management, family issues and so on and so forth. Basically it?s just one way for me to maximize my profit potential for all the time and effort I put into the games on a daily basis from more than just betting the plays.

As for your question, maybe the problem is that too many times, people that DON?T win consistently or over the long term BECOME services. Let?s just say, there?s a reason our service will be monitored, likewise there?s a reason I decided to include a ?refund? policy for the long term (season), if a certain amount of profit is not met. I?ll just leave it at that. If you want to discuss any more on the subject feel free to shoot me an email.

Best of luck on the upcoming season :)

-ndnfan

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
Pete - all the best mate. By the looks of your work here and your excellent answers in this thread, I'm sure you'll do a fine job .... :cool: