Another assassination attempt

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Kill your opponent and create chaos is the democrats rallying cry. They have no substance behind them at all except tax the people who actually are successful.
and yet they are actually calling for cutting taxes for the middle class.

so you're voting for the party that wants to cut corporate taxes even more (despite the country FLOURISHING when corporate taxes were a LOT higher) and give more and more tax breaks to the ultra-wealthy.

again, you keep voting against your own best interests.

Reactions: kickserv

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Well according to AP NEWS he registered in 2012 as unaffiliated and voted an 2024 in the Dem Primary so carry on
You're just going to skip over the part where he voted for Trump in 2016 and was promoting Vivek this year on social media?

BTW: Registered as unaffiliated in 2012 was super helpful to your case, lol. Nice work.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
You're just going to skip over the part where he voted for Trump in 2016 and was promoting Vivek this year on social media?

BTW: Registered as unaffiliated in 2012 was super helpful to your case, lol. Nice work.
just telling you what the AP said so carry on sunshine by the way there are pics of his truck with a Biden Harris sticker on it i guess all Trump supporters put them on to throw everybody off lol

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
Kill your opponent and create chaos is the democrats rallying cry. They have no substance behind them at all except tax the people who actually are successful.
Aint it funny hedge the ones calling for gun control are silent could it be because they are the ones pulling the trigger

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
This whole shit show is just another Trump sham. Fucker faked the first one, and now the magic "assassination attempt" with no shot being fired?

🤣

Anything to get sympathy, and take the spotlight off of what a dipshit he is.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
This whole shit show is just another Trump sham. Fucker faked the first one, and now the magic "assassination attempt" with no shot being fired?

🤣

Anything to get sympathy, and take the spotlight off of what a dipshit he is.
lol how did he fake the first one i have a set of balls but mine aint big enogh to let a trained marksman let alone a 20 year old novice shooter try you have lost your mind

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
lol how did he fake the first one i have a set of balls but mine aint big enogh to let a trained marksman let alone a 20 year old novice shooter try you have lost your mind
He forgot to fall! After the fact he grabbed his ear and ducked. He literally forgot the script!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
yyz is just trolling, has to be. Nobody could be this dumb

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
just telling you what the AP said so carry on sunshine by the way there are pics of his truck with a Biden Harris sticker on it i guess all Trump supporters put them on to throw everybody off lol
You skipped the part where the AP said one was a registered Republican and the other voted for Trump in 2016.

Two white, native born, gun owners. Ask Wayne if that sounds like "da base".