Another Republican "Man of Faith" In Trouble.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Maybe we can form a team Smurph-- I'll cull the Dem transgressors and you the rebs--would certainly thin out congress :)

Yes, I believe this is how the great cop movies play out. Two rag tag partners that don't get along are forced to work together and end up becoming an unstoppable force. I am the Eddie Murphy to your Nick Nolte. The Mel Gibson to your Danny Glover. The Starsky to your Hutch. Etc etc. ....Or should I say "ect ect".:SIB

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
smurph...no way should Wayne be Glover. You'll have to play the black dude. C'mon, man, you have to take this pairing seriously if you want to convince the audience.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
We must all make compromises, Chad. It's good if Dogs is uncomfortable playing a black guy. It will keep him edgy and on his toes. At least I didn't ask him to be Estel Getty to my Silvester Stallone ...yet.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
We must all make compromises, Chad. It's good if Dogs is uncomfortable playing a black guy. It will keep him edgy and on his toes. At least I didn't ask him to be Estel Getty to my Silvester Stallone ...yet.

estelle getty?........i wouldn`t f-ck her with bea arthur`s d-ck....

Last edited:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
estelle getty?........i wouldn`t f-ck her with bea arthur`s d-ck....

man was that crude........:em38:..estelle getty must be older than djv ...i`m slippin`.....and drinkin` to much on these friday nights...

apologies to the offended...time to tighten things up a bit...

g`night,gents

:bed:

Last edited:

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
it is quite pathetic, and that's why Christians shouldn't ever put their spiritual faith in a man. Every man is fallable (not saying they all a closet dick hunters) in some way. I and all Christians have a direct link to God and don't need a mediary or someone to do it for us. Nothing suprises me anymore from any person from any political party or for that matter from any faith.

I don't believe i read this......are u serious??

Direct Link?????? LIke what ....God emails U and George at the same time or what??

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I don't believe i read this......are u serious??

Direct Link?????? LIke what ....God emails U and George at the same time or what??

I don't need a mediary, a priest, a preacher, or a pastor, or a congressman, or a president to talk to God. Therefore, a direct link. Hate on.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
stop_or_my_mom_will_shoot.jpg

Bet on MyBookie