Any medical staff onboard? Sweating potential pregnancy here...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

smart_money

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Damn! Freaking out here as I think I may have a lady possibly pregnant. Her cycles are 28 days. The first day of her last period was Jan 8th, which would make her next period due on Feb 5th. We had sex on the 19th of January I believe it was, which would be basically right when she was ovualting, if not, within the range of days.

Did not know this beforehand and started out with zero protection. Stayed in for about 5 minutes and decided not a good idea. Pulled out, wrapped up, dove baack in, 5 minutes later, ejaculated. Went to the bathroom and filled it up to make sure it didnt break and it filled up and stuff was in there, thats good.

Now today is Feb 16th and she is 11 days late on her period. No symptoms or anything, just a litte tired, but due to stressing this and worrying. She took a home pregnancy test on Feb 11th which came out negative. She called her obgyn and they said no big deal as she probably just has alot on her mind. She will be taking another home test this Sunday morning, which would be her 14th late day. She also called the obgyn again this morning to schedule an appt, but they cannot get her in til March 17th. WTF you would think they would want her in there asap!

Its because "shes not pregnant and its not an emergency." Hello, home kits arent 100% reliable, blood tests are...besides, even if she wasnt, and still that late, wouldnt that be a health concern?

To make things worse, she is the human resources director at my place of employment and is 18 years older than me and a divorced mother of 3 kids already.

So, im in a jam here...the only thing I can hope for is that the negative home test on the 11th is accurate. If she pisses negative again this Sunday (the 19th) which would be 14 days late, can I rest assuming that the thing is 100% accurate and that she is not pregnant?

:violin:

no pepper

OUTSIDE NOW!
Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
St. Louis
It sounds to me like a woman in that stage of her life could discern between stress and embryo. Don't understand why she is waiting for Sunday to take another home test. I would buy her one today and head over there to Mrs. Robinson's and administer while you are with her (for support).

Now, could you repeat that second paragraph, only slower this time? Thanks and GL.

wareagle

World Traveler
Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
MEMPHIS, TN
www.dunavant.com
smart_money said:
Did not know this beforehand and started out with zero protection. Stayed in for about 5 minutes and decided not a good idea. Pulled out, wrapped up, dove baack in, 5 minutes later, ejaculated. Went to the bathroom and filled it up to make sure it didnt break and it filled up and stuff was in there, thats good.

:

sorry bro but that is pure gold :142hump: :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

toastonastick

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2003
Atlanta
dont you always fill your used jimmy's with water too see if they busted?
LOL

Home tests are very reliable nowadays

I would need to see a pic of her to tell if shes relly pregnant or not

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
Just wash them with bleach and re-use em.

250_5029-condom.jpg

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
smart money, how old are you? at least mid 20's? if so, she will likely be starting to get irregular at this point as menopause begins to set in..... wouldn't sweat it if a test showed negative as they are HIGHLY accurate. (but would do a 2nd right away just for peace of mind.)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

s_dooley24

Forum Member
Jun 22, 2005
I'm no medical expert, but I can make up a pool for the little one's delivery date if you like?

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
no pepper said:
Now, could you repeat that second paragraph, only slower this time? Thanks and GL.

lmao-There have been some 'interesting' posts here over the years, but paragraph 2 might fall under the 'too much info' category.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
she's 45, a human resources director (which probably also means some sort of management), mother of 3 and at least 2 of them are probably teenagers, I would assume she's a divorcee, and she's had relations with a company employee. She could definitely be off her normal routine cycle due to her age and due to STRESS, lol. I bet you're ok, but I guess some of your pre-ejaculate swimmers could have found their mark in that first 5 minutes. Even if her obgyn can't get her in, I bet the doctor or his nurse or maybe even her regular general practitioner would give her an order for a HCG blood test which will be definitive and fast. Keep us updated, and quit dropping those water 'balloon' condoms out of the third floor window!

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
"To make things worse, she is the human resources director at my place of employment and is 18 years older than me and a divorced mother of 3 kids already."

Awwwwwwwwww, dipping your pen in company ink!

:lol: Instant family, "Just add water"

z2000

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2000
Milwaukee,WI,USA
Not to make you worry... but...

I can tell you that a positive reading on those EPT's may come in very very very faint. When my wife took the first one, we were so sure she wasnt that we went out & shared a pitcher. A couple days later we got one that showed pics of how faint the line could be & 9 mos later... well, Im sure you get the picture.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smart_money

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Update:

Another piss test was just taken and it came back negative. Now this is the 14th day of being late. She says she has no symptoms of being pregnant, but is really crampy now. Who knows, she goes in to see the crotch doctor on March 17th so I will find out then I guess. Can't even enjoy March Madness without this lingering around. :violin:

I like Georgetown +7.5 today

Good day folks.