Any medical staff onboard? Sweating potential pregnancy here...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
Agent 0659 said:
Seems you went for like 10 minutes though, not bad!! :s6:

fawkin Classic..........

Dude tell her to make another appointment somewhere else. even if she has to drive 2 hours away to take a blood test. Why wait till March 17th? Dont you want to know ASAP if she really is pregnant or not? There has to be more doctors in your area where the hell do you live?

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
DIVORCED MOTHER OF 3 MAN YOU ARE A DIVORCEES DREAM YOUR DUMB ENOUGH TO SLEEP WITH THEM FOR CHILD SUPPORT.MAN ARE YOU A DUMB MOTHER F-CKER YOUR PARENTS ARE GOING TO BE REAL PROUD OF YOU SLEEPING WITH A WOMEN WHO IS 15 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU FOR CHRIST SAKES KID YOU CANT BE THAT HARD UP CAN YOU.WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE HELL I COULD GO OUT ANY WEEKEND NIGHT AND FIND SOMEBODY MY OWN AGE.WOW KID YOU BETTER START SAYING YOUR PRAYERS THIS MISTAKE COULD COST YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER THE NEXT 21 YEARS AND YOU MIGHT AS WELL FORGET ABOUT MEETING ANOTHER WOMEN NOBODY WANTS SOMEBODY ELSE KEED HANGING AROUND.SO GET THE F-CK OUT OF MADJACKS FORUM SMART MONEY AND GET YOUR DUMB ARSE TO CHURCH AND START PRAYIONG FOR A MIRACLE.

CHILD SUPPORT PER YEAR 24,000
CLOTHES FOR KID PER YEAR 6,000
SCHOOLING FOR KID PRIVATE 8,000
BIRTHDAYS AND HOLIDAYS 1,000

YOUR LOOKING AT ABOUT 33 THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR FOR THIS KID DEPENDING ON HOW GOOD OF A JOB YOU HAVE IT MIGHT BE MORE BUT THIS IS BASED ON THE LOW SIDE.WOW WHAT A MISTAKE SMART MONEY.

I HOPE YOU HAVE SMART MONEY KID BECAUSE YOUR GOING TO BE PAYING OUT DUMB MONEY.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
beantownjim said:

YOUR LOOKING AT ABOUT 33 THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR FOR THIS KID .

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.

Great math you fuvktard.

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
I WAS JUST ROUNDING IT OFF YOU IDIOT I DIDNT WANT TO SHOCK THE KID WITH CLOSE TO 40 GRAND.NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IT WILL BE AT LEAST 25 THOUSAND DOLLAR PER YEAR DEPENDING ON HOWMUCH OF A GOLDDIGGER THE WOMEN IS IT ALSO DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD A LAWYER SHE GETS.EITHER WAY THIS KID IS DONE IF A DIVIRCED MOTHER OF 3 IS PREGNANT. :iagree:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

s_dooley24

Forum Member
Jun 22, 2005
beantownjim said:

BEANTOWNJIM's commentary priceless

pinky

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Canada
I am not a doctor...but am a female...which makes me the next closest thing on the topic at hand....I think you are pretty safe....and my reasoning
1) Every chick some time in their life has been there...the stress of wondering if and when it will come causes the body to do all kinds of things include not menstruate...side note...what divorced mother of 2 is not on some form of birth control???
2) pregnancy tests have become very reliable...doctors often use them in their clinics for quick results....they are also cheap...for the cost of a drink or two buy a box and get her to piss on the stick a couple more times
3) She is 45...the chances of being able to conceive at this age are low...very low...and to add a sick thought the chances of conceiving and being able to carry the baby to term are even lower

Stop stressing and go bang your coworker

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
So you're 27, she's 45, and you hit that? Nice work, my friend. I'm 27 as well, and have a date with a 41-year old tomorrow night. I'll have to keep that condom trick from the second paragraph in mind if I get lucky....

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
Did you take a blood test or not? Go to the local doctor and take the test and report back.

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
pinky said:
I am not a doctor...but am a female...which makes me the next closest thing on the topic at hand....I think you are pretty safe....and my reasoning
1) Every chick some time in their life has been there...the stress of wondering if and when it will come causes the body to do all kinds of things include not menstruate...side note...what divorced mother of 2 is not on some form of birth control???
2) pregnancy tests have become very reliable...doctors often use them in their clinics for quick results....they are also cheap...for the cost of a drink or two buy a box and get her to piss on the stick a couple more times
3) She is 45...the chances of being able to conceive at this age are low...very low...and to add a sick thought the chances of conceiving and being able to carry the baby to term are even lower

Stop stressing and go bang your coworker

Absolutely positively MUST meet this chick! :scared (Pinky)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg