Anybody watching this TB game?

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Well, it's a tough one to swallow but this is a loss. TB doesn't have anyone in the BP that can record an out so this one is over. May have to lay off of baseball for a while. No way to cap stuff like this.

RAWW

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2002
this game should be on espn classic. hint hint of sarcasm. c'mon quit jerkin our chains man. it truely is like a damn sofball game

CherryPicker

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2005
Man this one will put Skeeters rule to the test. I don't really know what to say other than if I win this game I am going to have to take tomorrow off at the very least.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
No kidding RAWW. This is like one of those Rock 'N Jock softball games on MTV. When is Corbin Bernsen going to hit?

RAWW

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2002
couldnt of scripted it any better. i knew it the whole time. this one will go down in the archives. you'll see :142smilie

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
RAWW said:
couldnt of scripted it any better. i knew it the whole time. this one will go down in the archives. you'll see :142smilie

Make no mistake, this one is over. TB is shellshocked, their bullpen is awful and Balty has all the momentum and they're tearing the cover off the ball. I actually think Balt. will win by 3 or more to be honest.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Although I should add I think the 9th will be the bigger inning for them. Bottom of the order this inning so I doubt they will blow it open here.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Sorry, I was wrong. Looks like they will break it open this inning. Cashing out my money right now. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm too smart to be throwing my down the drain on a sport that has no predictability whatsoever. GL the rest of the season guys.

CherryPicker

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2005
Oh man this is gonna be close, definately need some runs here in the bottom of the 8th.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
My bad. I didn't think there was a chance in hell of them getting out of that inning with the lead. The 3,4, and 5 hitters coming up for Balty next inning though. Unless TB scores here I don't like our chances.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
No pinch hitter for Perez? Wow. I don't know TB's bench situation but that seemed pretty questionable to leave a .186 hitter in there.

CherryPicker

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2005
Glenn Quagmire said:
They're leaving Meadows in???? Holy crap. What are they doing???

No one else available, used 4 relief pitchers in the 7th.

Tejada almost took the last one we had out of the game with a line drive off his head.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Unbelievable. I'm STUNNED that TB won that game after giving up those 9 runs. Now I'm going to have to cash out again because all this game proved to me was that I have no business whatsoever betting on this sport.

In other news, it's always nice to see Danny from King of Queens make the last out.

Bet on MyBookie