Anyone have Hawaii-Fairfield on radio..scores??

Bigdog4242

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Anyone have a line yet?

Game was tied at 10 with 4 minutes left. So the scoring did pick up. When I say that I mean for a game like this!!

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
I want to pound this 2nd half under. . . as long as Fairfield has the advantage, they will continue to play a slow pace. . . I guess it would be just as much a bet that Fairfield covers IMO as the winner of the 2nd half/game will probably be the team that dictates the pace to their liking.

Best of luck to anybody that plays this one.

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
im gonna pass on the 2nd half and just hope Fairfield can contain Hawaii in the 2nd half......the other night Fairfield held peppy to 17 first half points but came out in the 2nd and took the lead but Fairfield hung in there and still won the game straight up

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Fairfield just got nailed hard at Olympic. . .now +5.5 down from +7. That's a huge move for a late night college basketball game. I like my spot and will just sit back and hopefully bring this one in. But I do like the under for reasons I already mentioned.

Can anyone tell me the FG% for Fairfield for the 1st half?

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
Fairfield shot 41 percent ....that kinda scares me being up only by 8 and only getting 21 but like i said they are playing a 4 corner type offense

Bigdog4242

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
I wish Pinnacle would post a total! They have been pissing me off lately. You can't parlay FH NCAA BB games anymore unless they are nationaly televised.

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Unreal. . . the total just moved 3 points up to 63! Huge moves both ways in this late game that I've not seen in a very long time for halftime plays

Bet on MyBookie