Ark ST and SMiss HT

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dayad

Sic 'em
Forum Member
Dec 14, 2005
NM
So. Miss runs three plays and punts and uses up 2+ minutes. That leaves 4 minutes to score twice....ain't gonna happen. This game is over.

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
they had to with Noce all messed up....I think that doesn't help they're winning situation but I think that helps if they can stop SMU here pin them and get a good run off the punt....(the covering situation for Ark)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
shoulda just taken the over.... yeah seriously, I woulda thrown it up for grabs or something :cursin:

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
im PRAYING for this miracle cover...so many times i've had the dog in this situation and watched the "worthless" td come flying in.

just ONE time I need it we'll see what happens...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
I think you got this one....I dunno about SM scoring again though...they'll run it out b4 they score but who knows...Ark has given up it looks like

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
ok here we go....the cover is shot...lets see if ASU can blow the 7.5 halftime line i got on SMU as well.

:scared :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
MERCY TD CMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS I WRITE THAT INT.... :s4:
I shoulda none better to almost never parlay a play in the bowl game....stupid!

Last edited:

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
Dayad said:
Sounds like you've had one of MY days today

haha not THAT bad...but played USM -15.5 reluctantly, so not suprised with the result.

Just didnt look like I'd cover the HT 7.5 either for a while.

3rd Quarter OVER did me right though...3rd quarters are some of the EASIEST quarters to bet, especially in bowl games. Mainly for OVERS b/c the rust of a month or longer seems to fall off by that time

GL tomorrow fellas

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
DerekNJND said:
haha not THAT bad...but played USM -15.5 reluctantly, so not suprised with the result.

Just didnt look like I'd cover the HT 7.5 either for a while.

3rd Quarter OVER did me right though...3rd quarters are some of the EASIEST quarters to bet, especially in bowl games. Mainly for OVERS b/c the rust of a month or longer seems to fall off by that time

GL tomorrow fellas

That's an interesting thrend b/c this is very true....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
socrstud said:
That's an interesting thrend b/c this is very true....

Another thing that makes it easier is the books see the 3rd quarter as the 2nd LOWEST scoring quarter in the game usually. In line with that, the total rarely is higher than 10.5 or 10. Sometimes, you will catch a 7 (almost every nfl game is 7 or 7.5). Also, its more often a winner, for obvious reasons, when the faovrite has come out flat. For example, I caught a 7 in the 3rd quarter of last year's Fiesta Bowl with Pitt/Utah. Utes did nothing in the first half, but I think there were 28 3rd quarter points!

GL if you try this out!