Ark St-Texas State and a few more

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Was at the game last week where Laf dominated the Bobcats 86-68 in their home gym So scratching my head saying to myself " if ragins won by 20 away why aren't they double digits favorites at home. Fulks at the pt dominated at the gd scoring and getting 10 assists Kitenge is 6'8 and weighs close to 300 pounds at the post and takes up space. He has a mop head and is not a big offensive threat but his D takes up a lot of space in the paint. I'm reading my notes and I liked Julian who took a few fade aways Garnett is lightning quick and Lafs gd play was so much better penetrating pressure D and ball movement . Love didn't start but did play most of the game. Bobcats had a lot of turn overs and Fulks was spectacular . Tex D could not stop him from penetrating shooting dishing off. Laf pressed and although they caused over 25 to's it really didn't come from the press. Think Bobcats had trouble running their motion flex offense. . Tex kept taking 3 pt shots and missing They wee 1-13 from the 3 pt line . Think Tex St watches film of that game and changes what they did the 1st time. So advantage goes to the losing team to improve on what they did wrong But think Laf coach also figures out Fulks will not be able to do what he did in San Marcus and make some adjustments. But still think Ragin gds are much better then Tex St gds and win at home in double digits.

Purdue -10.5 over Rutgers **

Can someone figure out how to stop Eddy and co

Canisius -2.5 over Marist **

North Texas +9.5 over FAU **

Siena +9.5 over Peters **

XU +11 over UConn **

UL Monroe +5.5 over Ark St **

Saw both teams from row 3 vs Tex St . I'm starting to realize maybe Tex St is not a good common denominator . Ark St beat Tex St 79-72and UL won by 13 over Tex St

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
LA Laf beat Texas St by 20 at Tex St home gym The gds dominated. Then yesterday the line is La Laf -8.5 over Tex St at home I won big so not complaining but why wasn't that line not in double digits.. It had trap all over it So I checked injuries and Love the Tx St fd-center was in full strength and back. Can someone explain the here why the line was so low. Its different I know sitting live in row 3 watching the game. Is it trends ,math ,etc that didn't have Laf isn't even a double digit favorite at home yet they already beat Tx St by 20 at their place. Laf won at home 66-46 yesterday . I am asking other then me scratching my head when the line came out. Just don't understand the line. I won big on it . I do know why Tex St lost the 1st time in San Marcus . And as a coach would make adjustments after seeing how my team played the 1st time. But didn't see the game yesterday but Laf won by 18 at home . Is it trends analytical numbers, or what ?
I know watching Tex St at all their home games right on the court their strengths and weakness's . So you beat them bad in San Marcus 86-68 and now you have them at home and you favored by 8.5 pts and beat them by 18 66-48.. I just want an explanation on why the line was so low The is a reason but it excapes me . I capp in my own crazy way and win and lose. I'm not claiming to any better then anyone else. Think sitting in a small stadium and are 10 feet from the floor watching and second guessing coaches and players gives me a small advantage at Texas State games .. But after winning big yesterday on La Laf was just wondering why it wasn't a double digit home favorite line. Would like some reasons why if anyone knows. Leaving for Orlando this week so will miss a few games. I handicapp the line at La Laf -12 to 14. So when it came out anything that in my opinion was more then the -8.5 was in my favor . When I handicapp I make up my own lines and then see what the line is. If there s a discrepancy of more then 3 or 4 pts then I will take the advantage . It doesn't work out many times because I lose. I liked XU yesterday and UConn blew them out of the gym . anyway just wondering instead of scratching my head.

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Houston -4.5 over Texas **
Small play Think Coogs D can stop Longhorns offense and Coogs have some mobile gds. love the Coogs pt gd in Snead and Baylor transfer CRyer.. Shead is an Austin kid returning home tonite at Moody. In last 10 games Texas is 6-4 and Coogs are 8-2. This will be the best Defense Texas see;s all year. A small play because both teams have equal talent. Think Sampson is the better coach and his D will slow down Texas which is somewhat inconsistent Very tough game to handicapp . Texas is coming off a whipping from BYU. BYU shot over 64 FG % Think Texas D is going to have a tough time tonite
doglover cannot make the game Have fun and good luck tonight

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dog lover

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2001
Austin,Tx. USA
Houston -4.5 over Texas **
Small play Think Coogs D can stop Longhorns offense and Coogs have some mobile gds. love the Coogs pt gd in Snead and Baylor transfer CRyer.. Shead is an Austin kid returning home tonite at Moody. In last 10 games Texas is 6-4 and Coogs are 8-2. This will be the best Defense Texas see;s all year. A small play because both teams have equal talent. Think Sampson is the better coach and his D will slow down Texas which is somewhat inconsistent Very tough game to handicapp . Texas is coming off a whipping from BYU. BYU shot over 64 FG % Think Texas D is going to have a tough time tonite
doglover cannot make the game Have fun and good luck tonight
Thanks Box. Will be rooting for my Horns, but will be surprised if they win. U of H looks pretty tough to me. GL to you too.