ATTN Billy Blastoff fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopeslayer

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2003
sin city
his system will work the same with sagarins #'s

The consultant i used to work for looked at sheridan #'s 1st and adjusted from there! trust me when i say the conxultant i was formerly employed with is a well known entity.

so if you wanna do your own work and figure it out yourself, just go to Sagarins power ratings and you yourself can be Billy Blastoff!!!!

good luck to everyone

dopeslayer

PS: it was not sheridan we watched closely, it was sagarin, even though we watched a few well respected oddsmakers.

just wanted to clear that up!!!

Last edited:

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
I would say that there are probably other power ratings that are even better than Sheridan's or the numbers Billy Blastoff uses. . . you just have to find them.

Congrats to Billy's success but there's no question that everyone can adopt his system and use it by taking several different power ratings and picking the best one that fits

Billy Blastoff

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2005
USA
Thanks for info . Now I can see where I get the numbers from. I thought I just made them up. :mj07:

Sorry not the site. The numbers come from a secret source that I wont reveal. Nice try.

Since you are so sure . dont read my posts and make you own pick, and in turn pay your offshore account.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
billy:

what the heck is your problem. the guy is making a suggestion that is encouraging people to take an ACTIVE approach to using a betting system and being able to make decision for themselves and teach themselves instead of having to rely on someone else to pump out picks for them. there would be a helluva lot more winners in this game if guys took it upon themselves to learn as much as possible.

now youre giving him the 'dont read my posts, and in turn pay your offshore' line.

is it only possible to achieve success in this by following your system? :rolleyes:

what gives?

your clearly a bright guy, but the day we start to think were better than everyone is the day we start to go downhill and end up right back at square 1.

Last edited:

Iminforabuck

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Canton, Ohio
dopeslayer said:
just go to Danny Sheridan power ratings and you yourself can be Billy Blastoff!!!!
dopeslayer

I guess I'm just not sure why....other than absolute jealousy.....that its necessary to try to bring the guy down a notch.

I mean....okay....thats excellent to give the info that could help other cappers. But that statement I quoted.....just makes you look like a jealous little baby....because he's getting attention.

Maybe I'm missing something. Did he nail your girlfriend?

:rolleyes:

dopeslayer

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2003
sin city
hey billy

hey billy

no offshore account needed...i live in vegas!!

and by the way, the numbers you use are not secret, they are on the internet, so get over yourself.

but good luck to you anyway!!

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
gman2 said:
billy:

what the heck is your problem. the guy is making a suggestion that is encouraging people to take an ACTIVE approach to using a betting system and being able to make decision for themselves and teach themselves instead of having to rely on someone else to pump out picks for them. there would be a helluva lot more winners in this game if guys took it upon themselves to learn as much as possible.

what gives?

your clearly a bright guy, but the day we start to think were better than everyone is the day we start to go downhill and end up right back at square 1.

Because when he goes pay he doesn't want anyone to be able to have this link and get these system picks for free. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I think we've been down this road before.

Billy Blastoff

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2005
USA
gman2 said:
billy:

what the heck is your problem. the guy is making a suggestion that is encouraging people to take an ACTIVE approach to using a betting system and being able to make decision for themselves

QUOTE]

Why make a statement that isn't true. He knows nothing about my data source. to lead people to wrong numbers by saying its my numbers is deceiving. If he likes his data source make the thread This is where I get my numbers, not these are Billy Blastoffs numbers!

pghpounder

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
da burgh
G, I know you are a respected capper on this site but you are looking at dopeslayer's message totally wrong. In my opinion he is making a mockery of Billy and trying to steal his thunder. He is basically saying that his system is nothing special...

If the system isnt something special then why is vegas rich? Why do people lose money on betting if its so easy?
If it was as easy as he makes it out to be then everyone could quit working and become professional handicappers. Actually there would be no betting because the house would lose all the time. The system is special in my opinion because it has worked on a consistent basis and wins me money. We are not the norm and the public because of the system or systems.

I agree with Iminforabuck, dopeslayer is simply trying to play down Billy's system for whatever reason, I dont know but its definately not to let other people know they can do the work themselves and be as successful.

I realize you are a good person and somehow are trying to see the good in him, but in my opinion you are not reading between the lines.

Dont want to cause any trouble or any waves, just giving my opinion which I think is right on.

Anyways,
GLTA :mj14:

Billy Blastoff

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2005
USA
If you all need to know my source make sure the data you get has a qfactor rating, if not its not my data source. QFACTOR is a number that more or less tells you which teams are starting to get run down. I dont know how the number is established but it does incl ( rebounds, steals, blocked shots, etc) I assume when a team startes to get run down ( not as much spring in their legs) the other team they are playing has the advantage.

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
Good luck to you Billy.

I would have gone to QSCHOOL, but I have a problem putting.

Irish

lenniethelock

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2002
ohio
like i said billy in one of your early post this is real simaler to a system i use in the nba.not a new system,or a secret.you are doing well with itand do need common sense and some line reading skills.you do have both but so do alot of us on here.for me in the past this system goes hot and cold like most others.i can look at the line when it comes out and have a good idea of which ones look out of wack without even number crunching in alot of cases.wish you continued success in the secret circle.

Bobmac

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
Jalen45 said:
madjack

close and lock this thread, its going to get out of hand.

I agree, no wonder good people leave this site, you get a few immature a-holes that like to stir things up. These fucxin aholes need to stay out of people's threads if they don't have anything good to say. We are all here to make money, but some people just don't get it. Thanks to all the class act members of this site and f**k the rest of you. :thefinger

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
pghpounder:

taking a step back and reading the post again, you are right. there is something more to dopeslayers post. sometimes its hard on the 'initial read' to catch the tone of a post on the computer.

having said that, my whole point was that although dopeslayer went about it the wrong way, what he did say (in a roundabout way) has some merit: do your own work people. do not look for handouts. make yourself a better capper by learning and taking an active approach instead of sitting back waiting for a consistent system to fall into your lap. that way if the system does 'regress to the mean', you can tweak it a bit and find out whats working and whats not, instead of relying on someone else to find winners for you. dont take the free lunch. instead get out there and earn it yourself and, in the process, youll be a better capper for it. too many people are looking for 'the next great thing' and its not comin.

you are right though -- dopeslayer definitely is tryin to take a subtle shot by discrediting his system. but theres something within his subtle shot that is definitely worth taking in.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
i agree, we should ban anyone from stirring things up

what a travesty

someone get the women and children out first!!

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
one thing i dont quite get in billy's posts are when he states unequivocally that 'so and so should be a 3 pt favorite. theyre laying 5.5 so vegas wants you to bet the dog' (reference is to toledo/bg). where is the 'should be 3pt favorite coming from'. its almost like he's throwing out arbitrary lines and subjective opinions. because no, vegas does not want you to bet bg. vegas doesnt really give two shits who you bet in this mac tilt. toledo is fu.cking good at home and should definitely be laying 5 or 6 pts tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie