Auburn -7.5

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

AU2001

under par
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2004
Birmingham AL
thom24ad said:
Great call I will take your Auburn expierence on this. Go Tigers!

Other games for you guys to look at are
Oklahoma -6 @ Kansas
This line is off after Texas kicking the Sooners ass. Kansas is sucks dick this year and last year and next year. The Sooners should win big on Saturday.
:toast:

OU is my top play for this weekend! They should smash KU after losing to UT! :mj14:

justin22g

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
talked to quentin groves today in class... they are all pumped up about the game and looking very forward to stopping the run game... but arkansas will score... this line does look too good to be true... I'm just gonna stay away from it... for one thing its not on tv...

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
why is auburn playing better than when they got embarrassed by ga tech ? i agree that the line looks low but is this not auburn's first road game and will that make a difference.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AU2001

under par
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2004
Birmingham AL
lowell said:
why is auburn playing better than when they got embarrassed by ga tech ? i agree that the line looks low but is this not auburn's first road game and will that make a difference.

Brad Lester and Kenny Irons

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I know Auburn as well as anyone, well maybe except for the coaching staff, and this team is progressively getting better. The defense is gelling. Auburn already leads the conference in scoring defense allowing only 9.4 ppg. Auburn is 2nd in yards per game, and 1st in passing yards allowed per game. Currently Auburn is 6th in rushing yards per game.

Please do not kid yourself with these statistics. Who has Auburn played this season? They should be leading the SEC in defensive stats due to their lack of competition thus far. With LSU on deck, Aub better be very careful not to overlook the Hogs in Fayetville.

GL either way:weed:

AU2001

under par
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2004
Birmingham AL
Cie Grant said:
Please do not kid yourself with these statistics. Who has Auburn played this season? They should be leading the SEC in defensive stats due to their lack of competition thus far. With LSU on deck, Aub better be very careful not to overlook the Hogs in Fayetville.

GL either way:weed:

I agree Auburn's stats mean nothing based on competition thus far. But it is worth mentioning that AU shut out MSU and should have pitched a no-hitter against the ol' ball coach in their only 2 conference games thus far. I just cannot see this one-dimensional Arkansas team getting it done on the ground against AU. Tubby has definitely learned not to look past the Hogs, and I think he tries to drive his point home this weekend against his old pal Houston Nutt, much like he did against Spurrier. Stanley McGlover back at defensive end will also be huge as he has been battling injury all season. The guy is an animal, especially in pass rush situations. It is also worth mentioning that SC did not cross the 50 yard line until the 4th quarter of that game.

Hey Cie, what about your bengal tigers? You guys gonna beat the water lizards this weekend?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg