MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
how many times did buddy say "baby"

over 40 - 500
under 40 +380

i watching the camacho-campas, angelo dundee is in hectors corner?

dundee is more shot than buddy

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Tarver thinks he is winning
he's not
100% he complains about the decision

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd11-HBO callingt this a good fight but as ive said, its glorified sparring...chad on his bike...nice left trver...better rd for trver...nice combo chad...close rd...ill give it to trver8-3...buddy better tell him to go for it....he just tells him we need the rd...DONT LOOK FOR THE KO...wow

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
antonio you got to be joking if you think you won that fight

hes like asselino freitas but without the getting knocked down and out, but feels like a winner :mj07:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd12-dawson nice shots....lamp needs to gets his facts straight....adamak did not kd chad in rd 12...and glen johnson didnt knock him dwn either...dawsons rd...pretty much a repeat of the 1st...i have it 9-3.... regret playing the ko....

I have it 117-111... trver raises his hands....NO fcking way trver wins this

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
dec comes rather quick

116-112, 117-111,117-111 dawson:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
congrats to dawson backers :toast: :toast: :toast: I won nice on dawson but still lose on the week...thank you williams :moon:

I wasn't overly impressed with Dawson. I think Cloud just might stop him and Dawson said he doesnt want Johnson again unless he has to???
Not really the mark of a champion IMO. He's an A fighter but not an elite as I thought he might become.

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Yeah, now that I really see Dawson in spite of his obvious talent, he's not a world beater. Hopkins and Calzaghe could possibly take him to the school of hard knocks. Johnson could still beat him and was robbed last time and Cloud is a powerful, fast young man that might run Dawson down.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Yeah, now that I really see Dawson in spite of his obvious talent, he's not a world beater. Hopkins and Calzaghe could possibly take him to the school of hard knocks. Johnson could still beat him and was robbed last time and Cloud is a powerful, fast young man that might run Dawson down.

?Chad may disagree, but there were one or two times when I believe Tarver had Dawson hurt,? admitted promoter Gary Shaw. ?I was scared in every round, uncomfortable in every round.?

Why would Gary Shaw openly say this? Not exactly a good message to send to the big bangers of the division, not to mention the execs @ HBO. I agree with you. Chad isn't the world beater I thought he might become. Dawson has some very good skills and heart but he can be had. One thing he does do very well is that he comes right back every time he gets tagged and he keeps his opponent honest. He did it effectively last night as well as against Johnson and Adamak. 175 isn't particularly deep right now. I think they'll do everything they can to avoid Cloud and perhaps they should. It will be interesting to see where Beibut stands 1 yr from now. I wouldn't be surprised if he calls out Dawson b4 long.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
congrats to dawson backers :toast: :toast: :toast: I won nice on dawson but still lose on the week...thank you williams :moon:

I wasn't overly impressed with Dawson. I think Cloud just might stop him and Dawson said he doesnt want Johnson again unless he has to???
Not really the mark of a champion IMO. He's an A fighter but not an elite as I thought he might become.

Congrats on cashing in those parlays, Dawson was a very good kicker knowing that Tarver could only win by KO, setting up a nice hedge at 10-1 odds if you got cold feet (I always do)

After the Calzaghe-Jones fight, I posted that I would take Calzaghe over Dawson every day of the week. Seems like most of the guys here disagreed with me...

gl bl

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Congrats on cashing in those parlays, Dawson was a very good kicker knowing that Tarver could only win by KO, setting up a nice hedge at 10-1 odds if you got cold feet (I always do)

After the Calzaghe-Jones fight, I posted that I would take Calzaghe over Dawson every day of the week. Seems like most of the guys here disagreed with me...

gl bl

Congrats as well! If Zags/Dawson had been signed, I'd have bet a BUNDLE on Dawson. Now I have to think that Zags would have had a pretty good shot. If it were signed now, I'd have to make it an even fight with perhaps a slight edge to Dawson but I see your pt. Struggling with two 40 yr old fighters has not raised his stock. Good call on the Trver +21 play. That was a steal. I took Chad ITD +320 an hr b4 and essentially spent my wks profit on it...not a huge amt but frustrating on my part to have done that. It was a value play and should have been a very small amt...in retrospect.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007

Not really the mark of a champion IMO.
He's an A fighter but not an elite as I thought he might become.

Bump...Fightnews just reported that Dawson relinguished the IBF title. Shaw says they were willing to take on anybody but I guess anybody didn't include Tavaris Cloud. Perhaps I'd do the same if I were Shaw but this is making Dawson look very bad. He obviously doesn't want any part of Cloud and will go as far as give up the belt to avoid him. Dawson was rapidly becoming my favorite fighter 14 months ago but I honestly feel he can be had. Looks like they'll probably shoot down to 168. I just hope Kessler is the guy that gets a chance at him. I make it a near even fight with just a slight edge to Dawson.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Maybe he could make 68. When he was toiling in the Providence, R.I. area with Jimmy Burchfield he was a middleweight. But he looks physically right at 75 and don't think he should go down, unless of course the money is right. I agree that Cloud won't be in his immediate or future plans. After the way he looked in Tarver II (decent but uneven) Bhop may want to revisit Dawson.

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Maxboxing says that Dawson is in negotiations with Glen Johnson. That's a good fight and Johnson will have to not just do enough to win but probably have to win 8 rounds and score a KD to get the nod. If he wins 7 rounds 10-9, he'll lose again. Still, it's a worthy and interesting fight.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Maxboxing says that Dawson is in negotiations with Glen Johnson. That's a good fight and Johnson will have to not just do enough to win but probably have to win 8 rounds and score a KD to get the nod. If he wins 7 rounds 10-9, he'll lose again. Still, it's a worthy and interesting fight.

It's not a bad fight at all but at this stage Dawson should not be having trouble with a 40 yr old. If a guy like Woods can fight Johnson on even terms then I have to question Dawson's capabilities since he was touch and go w/the guy. I think Dawson wins a close ud. I do feel they are avoiding Cloud like the plague though and for good reason.

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
It's not a bad fight at all but at this stage Dawson should not be having trouble with a 40 yr old. If a guy like Woods can fight Johnson on even terms then I have to question Dawson's capabilities since he was touch and go w/the guy. I think Dawson wins a close ud. I do feel they are avoiding Cloud like the plague though and for good reason.

I agree about Cloud. He's a real badass and is 19-0 with 18 whacks. He represents major risk to Dawson's 0 and health. Other good fights for Dawson could be rejuvenated Shaun George and perhaps Hugo Hernan Garay, who is a worthy title holder.