Belichek such a scumbag!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
Did anyone see how at the end of the game, the media was running to the center of the field and Belichek came plowing threw and actually grabbed a camera man from behind and shoved him back in his face before shaking Mangini's hand. Then plowed right back through afterwards.

He is a real class act! :nono:

DoubleDown

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2000
Vegas Baby !!
I woulda kneed the douchebag. These camera wielding PHUKKS are always in the way, trying to get the shot. They shouldn't let them on the playing field.

The sidelines are as close as they need to be .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
yeah, he should have just waited until the photogs got their shot and kindly let him thru to give Mangini a quick hug. The audacity of that asshole to get frustrated that the stupid camera fvcks wouldn't get out of the way for the winning coach.

Dayad

Sic 'em
Forum Member
Dec 14, 2005
NM
That's ok, when Marty shakes his hand after SD beats NE, nobody will remember this weekend

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HoopsGuru

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
don't be upset because your team sucks. the camera guys shouldn't be in his face. everyone knows the coaches embrace each other after the game. give him some space and relax if you're a camera geek. bad pennington had a usual game for him, real stellar.

Another Steve

Put Pete In
Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
Benbrook
yeah, he should have just waited until the photogs got their shot and kindly let him thru to give Mangini a quick hug. The audacity of that asshole to get frustrated that the stupid camera fvcks wouldn't get out of the way for the winning coach.

It was just the way he went about it. Camera Guy was taking a picture.

No need to be a jerk.

Jman90

SDSU-SoDak
Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
SoDak
Bill should have shoved that camera up that dudes ass. Good thing he didn't pull a "Kenny Rogers" on the prick cause he had it coming.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
That's ok, when Marty shakes his hand after SD beats NE, nobody will remember this weekend

ya because everybody knows how successful Marty in the playoffs:mj07: :mj07:

the photographers should stay on the sideline where they belong, they have SIDELINE PASSES, NOT PASSES TO RUN ALL OVER THE FIELD. JUST LIKE FANS HAVE TICKETS, FOR THE STANDS, NOT TO RUN ALL AROUND THE FIELD JUST BECAUSE THE GAME IS CONCLUDED.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
read halberstams book on Belly and was fairly shocked seeing him act this way, bc book didnt make him out to be a redneck ala Knight ... what he did was selfish, bullyish and he couldve nicely moved his hands along the photographer's waistline and nudged his way thru, these guys all had back to him for god's sake and werent being paparazzi intrusive etc .... then he hugs Mangi, had he lost would he have hugged him, no way ...

this was ugly side of a guy waaaay over the top to win this game, he showed no class ... I really liked him before this and want to give him a mulligan here for being hyped but bush league is bush leage, classy men would never act this way, tom landry, john wooden, walter alston? i hardly think youd see that behavior ...

IF he does have a conscience he will comment on it if some media member has nuts enuff to bring it up ...

take care
gregg

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
don't be upset because your team sucks. the camera guys shouldn't be in his face. everyone knows the coaches embrace each other after the game. give him some space and relax if you're a camera geek. bad pennington had a usual game for him, real stellar.

Hey Hoops, had nothing to do with the game.

By the way, Jets must really suck going 10-6 in the AFC with 2 rookie offensive linemen, no RB, and a QB coming off 2 major shoulder injuries. Go have another. By the way, NE or any other AFC team will :mj12: all over the Eagles if they were to make it to the Super Bowl.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
read halberstams book on Belly and was fairly shocked seeing him act this way, bc book didnt make him out to be a redneck ala Knight ... what he did was selfish, bullyish and he couldve nicely moved his hands along the photographer's waistline and nudged his way thru, these guys all had back to him for god's sake and werent being paparazzi intrusive etc .... then he hugs Mangi, had he lost would he have hugged him, no way ...

this was ugly side of a guy waaaay over the top to win this game, he showed no class ... I really liked him before this and want to give him a mulligan here for being hyped but bush league is bush leage, classy men would never act this way, tom landry, john wooden, walter alston? i hardly think youd see that behavior ...

IF he does have a conscience he will comment on it if some media member has nuts enuff to bring it up ...

take care
gregg

Well put

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
The odds are against marty shaking anyones hand after a playoff win.

Thats why they play the game.

BTW N.E won't be able to attack S.D weakness.
N.E is very thin at the WR's . The 1 weakness for the Chargers is their secondary.
IMO Chargers win by a TD

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Did anyone see how at the end of the game, the media was running to the center of the field and Belichek came plowing threw and actually grabbed a camera man from behind and shoved him back in his face before shaking Mangini's hand. Then plowed right back through afterwards.

He is a real class act! :nono:

who cares ?

i'll take him as my coach any time.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I think that Bellichecks reaction was because the media was so intent on being there if he didnt shake the guys hand or there was any incidents.

Then the vulture media blocks his way to the other coach.

slater6son

Forum Member
Sep 16, 2006
Funny how this thread was started by a Jet's fan. You should be thanking Belichek for teaching Man-gina how to coach instead of putting him down. :nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
first of all I don't really think its necessary for hundreds of photographers to swarm all over the field before the coaches and players can even congratulate each other, and I don't hold it against coaches or players that get upset or lose their composure when they are swarmed like animals seconds after a competitive game.

Secondly many of you don't understand why BB HAS BEEN UPSET with EM. Bb brought this kid through the coaching ranks since he started as a ball boy with Cleveland. Bill taught literally everything he knows, Bill gave him his blessing to apply to NYJ job, then EM goes behind his back and tries to take several coaches with him to New York offering slightly more money, also did this with many players.

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=176060

Jman90

SDSU-SoDak
Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
SoDak
Bill Belichick was so intent on hugging former protege Eric Mangini after Sunday's Patriots victory that he shoved aside a Boston Globe cameraman to meet him.

After refusing to address the incident Sunday, the Patriots coach called the photographer at home to apologize.

"I do feel bad about that," Belichick said on Boston radio station WEEI. "I really didn't mean to hit him up high there. I was trying to just push him out of the way and get to Eric. It wasn't ... it certainly wasn't called for, so I ... I wish that hadn't happened."

After the game, Belichick wasn't as talkative.

"I'm not going to get into a postgame analysis here," Belichick said. "Really, I've had enough of that."

Belichick's lukewarm handshakes with Jets head coach Mangini after two regular-season matchups had drawn much attention. There was much speculation what would happen between the two coaches after the wild-card matchup.

"I've got to tell you, I wasn't focused on that moment. It was nice, but I honestly wasn't thinking about that," Mangini said about the hug with Belichick.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.