Belichick when asked to tell the truth.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Son, we play in a sport that has balls, and those balls have to be thrown by men and carried for runs. Who's gonna do it? You? Roger Goodell? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for the Ravens, and you curse the Patriots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Ravens loss, while tragic, probably saved ratings. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, makes money. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me deflate that ball, you need me to deflate that ball. We use words like sportsmanship, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very money maker that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a football, and throw a pass. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
This was actually a skit for SNL. Nice job Jack[emoji106] [emoji12] [emoji41]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg