Belmont-No Iowa

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dog lover

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2001
Austin,Tx. USA
Belmont -1 over No Iowa **
Split during the year. But Belmonts Jacobi Gillespie didn't play in 1st game that Belmont lost. Lean towards
Did you decide on a name for your new dog? I suggest "TREY or TRES" if you still are searching. When you do decide, I would like to send her a gift. Rescues do know that you have saved them and want them. Your wife did a good thing. DL

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Final name even though I voted and lost with trifecta Lucky or since she is a girl Luckee. I had to go to Vets office to pick up some more medicine So this free 3 legged dog from Pets Alive Austin cost us over $800.. The bill today for this medicine was another $50 . The doctor just said spread the powder on her food for a few days . The X-rays on her heart was over $100 to tell me the heartworm did damage to her heart ..We save this dog from death row and get a free adoption fee, Then you take her to the Vet and he does all these tests even though the dog had about many tests before hand.
So thats why I asked the doctor can I change the name to Unlucky Then I watch the Fairfield-Canisus game on espn.. We never get the MAAC conference on TV I have Fairfield - the points I'm cheering them on and its a winner but then look at my account and I forgot to play it. I would like to blame Luckee but no excuse.. Luckee has heart failure due to heart worms that have advanced to her heart . But since my wife won the name game I will call her Unlucky

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg