Betting Half My Account on Lakers!!!!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
I decided to go all in, well half in. I am taking the Lakers tonight. Pistons have outplayed Lakers in many areas, yet they needed to shoot 2-3 times as many free throws to beat the Lakers. Without the officials putting the Pistons on the line, Pistons would have lost by 10-20pts on Sunday even with Kobe off his game.

Lakers have played 4 games against the Pistons and have not clicked once on offense. Role players have not have a good game and continue to miss open shots. I stress open shots. I am betting tonight that the role players will step up, either Fisher, Payton, or George will score over 10pts.

Pistons are having a hard time beating these injured lakers even with the refs putting them at the line. It all stops tonight. I am betting the refs do not gift wrap the Pistons a victory again. If they do, Lakers still can beat the Pistons despite the refs.

I am betting that the Pistons cannot beat the Lakers without the officiating and without the role players struggling. Not gonna happen tonight. Lakers are not gonna get screwed 4 games in a row by the refs. Shaq motivated, Kobe motivated, Lakers will be playing team ball tonight. I am betting on it!!!

Lakers tonight will be beat the Pistons, Officials and overcome injuries!!!!!!!!! (I hope so)

:Yep: I am taking Lakers $2000 to win $3120!!!!!!! ML +156 (pinnacle)

Pending Wagers On this Series
$480 to win $200 Lakers to win series!!!!
$260 to win $200 Pistons to win series!!!!
$200 to win $800 Lakers to win series!!!! (just put this bet in)

Refs 3 Lakers 1

After tonight............

Refs 3 Lakers 2 :Yep:

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Lakers will win tonight and here is another reason why.....

Imagine if the Lakers swept the Pistons or won in 5 games. Nothing special. After Lakers were down 2-1 in series, they played hard on Sunday. Unfortunately Kobe was not on his game and there was huge foul disparity which prevented Lakers from blowing out Pistons. If Kobe was on his game, Lakers def. would have won on Sunday (like they usually do) and prob. on their way to win series. If Lakers won on Sunday (which they would have if Kobe was on his game) I would not be suprised if Lakers played half ass for game 5 knowing they got 2 in LA. Lakers will bring in tonight and get the win. They know next 2 are in LA and it will be very hard for Detroit to close it out.

Lakers only lose tonight if Pistons jump on them in 1q. If Lakers win this series, it will go down in history. Laker players know that and will rise to the challenge. They already won 3 rings, but this will be their biggest challenge and greatest series victory. Everyone will be talking about this series for long time if Lakers pull it out because nobody predicts it. If Laker swept Pistons or won in 5, nobody would talking about it a month later. Watch and enjoy!

I also predict the Pistons to be tight tonight in their first close out finals game knowing if they lose they must play next 2 in LA.

I was gonna place huge bet on Lakers on Sunday night and talked myself out of it and took Pistons for series. Tonight I talked myself into taking the Lakers ML!!!!!! My very first wager (hopefully not my last) in these NBA finals which is being controlled by the refs.

Last edited:

OnaJ

Forum Member
Apr 18, 2004
Evanston IL
I have to offer a personal thank you to people like you who are responsible for me getting Detroit at +875 two weeks ago to win the championship.

Right now you are trying to convince yourself of something that is just not there. No matter how many words you type and how many spins you put on it, the fact is the Lakers are getting smacked and are being exposed as an average team.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
Since you think it is important to tell everyone you're betting half of your entire account..............why dont you copy and paste your betting tickets...........that way we know for sure what you're really betting because at this point all your credibility is shot:(

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
maverick2112 your right that I don't have much credibility on this site compared to other posters. I only have 100 posts and I have not offered picks. Well this actually is my first straight wager on the finals. Nobody here posts their betting tickets and I think for good reason. Why give out your information on your account? To make you happy? Nobody here posts their betting tickets.

All I care about is whether after tonights game I win $3120 or lose $2480.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
Lots of people post their original betting ticket..................See

20 May 04 8:08:51 pm Writer: _________ Station: 47 Ph: 1 Prof: Norm

1. Strait Wager: 500/7000
#3977 wPISTONS +14:1

Now tell me what info am I giving out...........I SAY YOU'RE FULL OF BS................

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Like I said, all I care about is whether after tonights game I win $3120 or lose $2480. Enjoy the game and nice futures wager. I don't even know how to look up your betting slip or prove it is real or not. I don't even care if it is real or not. All I care about is if I win or lose and how much. I am taking big risk tonight betting half my account. Hopefully the refs don't screw me and Pistons don't get off to super fast start. If Lakers do lose, I still have some money left over so I am not stupid and bet my whole account. Although if Lakers win I prob. will wish I did and if they lose it will feel like I did.

Last edited:

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
I personally dont think you're betting 3 thousand dollars on the Lakers and really its you're perogative to show your ticket or not...........but if I was in you're position I would show my ticket..... unless of course there was no ticket and I just made the whole thing up about betting half of my entire account on the Lakers:(

Like I say I think you're full of it..............

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Mav,

There is no "proof" that a person wagered a game just because they post a "ticket" here at Jack's. Look what I did with yours:

20 May 04 8:08:51 pm Writer: _________ Station: 47 Ph: 1 Prof: Norm

1. Strait Wager: 5000/70000
#3977 wPISTONS +14:1

That doesn't mean I have 5 dimes riding on this wager.

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
So what.........I never said it would prove anything.........all you did was copy and paste my ticket.........All I did was see if this guy really made that play...........even if he posted a ticket I still may have doubted him but not as much as I do now that he didnt post a ticket right away..........he is probably looking for a way to post something as we speak.

YYZ..........you have been posting here long enough to know people post their tickets when they make plays all the time....I think you know what I was doing........I was just calling the guys bluff.........If he has it he has it, if he doesnt have it he doesnt have it :rolleyes: Even a posted ticket doesnt make it 100% legit............If you bet at Pinnacle then you know what their tickets look like.....Still waiting to see his pinnacle ticket for 3 g's:confused:

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
yyz thanks for explaining it. No benefit comes from posting your betting ticket and maybe that is why nobody in the forum does.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jjb

Forum Member
May 20, 2002
fwiw sia has lakers +420 to win it all . . . to those that are hedging and what not

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
No benefit comes from posting your betting ticket and maybe that is why nobody in the forum does.

There have been lots of posted betting tickets on this forum........and to say otherwise is comical. You just dont want to show yours because it may not exist..............:confused:

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Wager details for ticket number *********:

Wager Type: Money Line
Wager Status: Pending
Risk / To Win Amount: 2,000.00 / 3,120.00 (USD)
Date Accepted: 15-June-2004
Time Accepted: 9:20:13 AM (Pacific)

Happy? Like yyz said, this proves nothing.

Wilson

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2002
1813 Virginia St
ticali24 said:
Like I said, all I care about is whether after tonights game I win $3120 or lose $2480. Enjoy the game and nice futures wager. I don't even know how to look up your betting slip or prove it is real or not. I don't even care if it is real or not. All I care about is if I win or lose and how much. I am taking big risk tonight betting half my account. Hopefully the refs don't screw me and Pistons don't get off to super fast start. If Lakers do lose, I still have some money left over so I am not stupid and bet my whole account. Although if Lakers win I prob. will wish I did and if they lose it will feel like I did.

No, you are just being stupid and betting half your account :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
The best thing you can do now is go buy a KISS cd and listen to Detroit Rock City over and over again so you can celebrate with the Piston faithful.............Good Luck...........

By the way How much have you lost on the Lakers already:confused: Just kidding, I dont really know or care but it cant be a good picture..........Good Luck........

Status
Not open for further replies.