Betting Half My Account on Lakers!!!!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
I said this was my first wager of the finals. I have 3 pending future wagers. SO far I have not lost on the Lakers in the finals. I almost bet the Lakers in game 4 but changed my mind and took Pistons to win series.

Manowar

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Michigan
Really think Pistons get it done tonight. I am loaded up other way including series.
You could always hedge back in 2nd half.

i'm not the one

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2002
toledo, OH
WOW you guys should go back and read what you are posting.......post your ticket, no , you are lying, no , i don't belive you, ohh well, your info means nothing!!!! :weed: smoke another one damn!!!

this is a message board for sportsgaming. not a damn aol chat room to try to talk trash for the hell of it.......i am not saying there will not be disagreements and people will not get pissed for one team to the other, but that is becasue you think one team will win and the other thinks that team will lose......not over whether or not a bet is real or it is fake.

if you think he is lying fine bet who you like, fade his pick, do whatever you need to do. if he doesn't want to post his ticket big deal, i wouldn't post it either, its not really any busineess how much i have on a game, i may say what i have and if you want to belive me fine, if not do i give a sh^t??? no.

maybe he likes the lakers and is just throwing a number out there??? like i said i dont' care either way, i look at it like he likes the lakers to win and by his post he likes them a lot. so use that info to whatever way you like. he said he was new so note this play for future use, don't burry a guy for him saying he has a lot of money on one team....some people dont use money mgmt. i sure don't and it costs me all the time, but that is me. i go big or go home

good luck with whatever, i just had to post becasue it felt like the thing to do

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jjb

Forum Member
May 20, 2002
i thought the legal gambling age was 21 . . .

reading this thread, some of you sure aren't acting like adults

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
Manowar

You really showed your lack of maturity in these last 2 posts in this thread. Why beat on a man when he is obviously down? I don't think he told everyone it was a lock or tried to get anybody to bet on Lakers? Did he?

Then again you only have 12 posts here at madjacks and you used 2 of them to bash on somebody. You should be so proud of yourself!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Our friend tacali has 106 posts, and every single one of them has been trying to convince people to bet on the Lakers. Hasn't he?

Manowar

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Michigan
Well Scott,I see your from Caly also. and you're frustrated. I understand that.But I read your ridiculous article on why Kobe is'nnt at the free throw line, and i realise you don't know what you're talkin about either.

Just cause you have more posts than me only means you have more time on your hands(no life) and thats it.

I'd outcap you in any sport giving you a 30 min head start.

Grow up

Take off those LA glasses:thefinger

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
I understand what you're saying, but when someone whinges and whines and blames everything but the 12 guys in the superior team, he does leave himself open to the odd bash.

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
Manowar

Your a joke and you already feel threatened by me. I could give a crap about your handicapping skills or your sports knowledge. I am not going down to your maturity level. Good luck with your handicapping.

MrChristo

Maybe he could provide some more substance with his complaints like I do. Whenever I post an opinion I always support it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Well looks like I am a big loser tonight. Lost $2000 tonight and $480 on future wagers. Grand total of $2480. Not a good finals series for me.

Tonight I was at a bar with some friends, and was so happy to see Lakers get off to fast start. Up by 7 and thought maybe I will get lucky and have a Laker blowout. Not sweat the game out. Shaq picks up 2 fouls and sits and smack, Pistons take the lead in no time. Oh well, win some and lose some.

Got $2000 left in the account and now i gotta build it back up again to where it was before the finals.

I still think Lakers would have beat the Pistons if they were at full strength. Pistons were also fortunate in that every opponent they faced this year was not at full strength. And of course we all know about the officiating.

Goodbye everybody! It was nice chatting with all of you.

Manowar you are a jerk.

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
Sorry to hear about your loss. We're all here to cap and win.

But pleez.....no more excuses. Pistons were flat out the better team. Even if Lakers were at "full strength", I think Detroit still had an excellent chance to win it all. You know, we can all look at cold stats and wonder how the Pistons got all those FT's. But watching the game, it's obvious Detroit dominated the paint (sans Shaq's post game), took it to the hoop aggressively, and flat out outhustled the Lakers. L.A.'s tired legs and physical/mental fatigue got to them eventually in the 4th quarter of four out of the five games. Just look at Detroit's effort in going after loose balls and crashing the boards.

And even though NJ and Indy weren't at "full strength" as you say, there is no doubt Detroit deserved to be in the Finals. A thorough thrashing of the vaunted Lakers proved that.

Status
Not open for further replies.