BIG BOY SATURDAY!

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Baltimore - 10!!!!
I see the Texans, after two huge games, being outdoors, and the Raven's being for REAL....... THEY MAY STATT SLOW.... But pull away.
I do hope Baltimore starts slow, for some big wagering opportunitoes on them!!

I do wanna squeeze the trigger on the Under, saw some others putting cash on the over. As well as the number went up a half a point. Again, I always look for In game opportunities

Reactions: boomer1

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Baltimore - 10!!!!
I see the Texans, after two huge games, being outdoors, and the Raven's being for REAL....... THEY MAY STATT SLOW.... But pull away.
I do hope Baltimore starts slow, for some big wagering opportunitoes on them!!

I do wanna squeeze the trigger on the Under, saw some others putting cash on the over. As well as the number went up a half a point. Again, I always look for In game opportunities
Get it all Cali!!! I have the Ravens and Ravens under in 2 parlays along with San Fran and over. I moved some of the lines about 3 points in my favor for the totals and a lil on Ravens and sf. Good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
A punt return, a missed FG, and a couple sacks to end the half........... I did see as high as-14 for Baltimore, when they went up 10-3

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
They will get things going..... And at less than a TD.... Not a big feat!!!

Go Black birds..... Fear the Ravens.... Never more!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
David Attenborough Life GIF

• Haha
Reactions: rocky mountain

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
2H Baltimore - 6'!!!!

Just as I figured..... A Slow start
I may have returned that bad plate of fish , those Vegas sick fucks walk that 6.5 back out for more destruction. Crazy that punt return changed everything and they're smashing Lamar. Scary 🤡

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie