Bill Gates Tap Dance

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
You guys are still trying to convince hundreds of millions of people the vaccines they have taken and haven't seen any negative effects from are unsafe? Good luck with that!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
You guys are still trying to convince hundreds of millions of people the vaccines they have taken and haven't seen any negative effects from are unsafe? Good luck with that!
in all fairness, 100% of people who got vaccinated are going to die.

just sayin'.

• Haha
Reactions: MadJack

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
The majority of severe Covid symptoms that you see at the hospitals are those who aren't vaccinated. Not one Vaccinre related death reported since vaccine administration in our surrounding area of about 250K

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
The majority of severe Covid symptoms that you see at the hospitals are those who aren't vaccinated. Not one Vaccine related death reported since vaccine administration in our surrounding area of about 250K
Excuse me, Mr. bleedingpurple, sir, Cricket does not care for facts. Really not his thing.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I hope you got your boosters updated. LOL how many have you received?
Bobby Bones Sheep GIF by National Geographic Channel

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
The majority of severe Covid symptoms that you see at the hospitals are those who aren't vaccinated. Not one Vaccinre related death reported since vaccine administration in our surrounding area of about 250K
why are people who have been jabbed getting covid more than 3-4 times and I am not poisoned and have only had it once? I would like to know.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
why are people who have been jabbed getting covid more than 3-4 times and I am not poisoned and have only had it once? I would like to know.
Had Covid twice never been jabbed over it in 3 or 4 days was like a mild flu only problem was coffee didnt taste right for couple days

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Excuse me, Mr. bleedingpurple, sir, Cricket does not care for facts. Really not his thing.
ah, the other sheep have joined the conversation. i should have included them.

Cricket, hedgehog, and oldmansrt do not care for facts. Really not their thing.
because they have not died from covid, it's really not a big deal.

i've gotten all the jabs, and i've never had covid. so, by hedgehog's "logic", the vaccines clearly work.

Podcast What GIF by Washed Media

• Haha
Reactions: yyz

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
ah, the other sheep have joined the conversation. i should have included them.

because they have not died from covid, it's really not a big deal.

i've gotten all the jabs, and i've never had covid. so, by hedgehog's "logic", the vaccines clearly work.

Podcast What GIF by Washed Media
I ve not tried to get anyone to not take the jab i havent because i dont want to if you want to take them then take them ill even give you mine get triple vaccinated glad you have never had it hope you never do

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Had Covid twice never been jabbed over it in 3 or 4 days was like a mild flu only problem was coffee didnt taste right for couple days
I had it January 2021 4 days of temperature above 102, lost sense of smell for about a week, had some mental fog for a few weeks and was tired for about a couple of weeks, little worse than the flu I have always had a good immune system, never sick as an adult other than a few colds. I never get a flu shot either or any other shingles shot, nope

Really not that big of a deal, no reason to get jabbed.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I am confused......I thought Covid was a hoax? Hedgehog told me it was?

Are you telling me he lied?
no, of course not. he just spews out the bullshit he hears on the fox "news." so he's misinformed and likes to share that with the world. but lying involves intent. i don't think he's INTENTIONALLY always wrong.

Bet on MyBookie