Bo didnt

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
bo

bo

should have never won the heisman trophy. It was perhaps in my opinion the worst screw job ever given.

ARROW

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Aren't you an Auburn tool? Weren't you the prick trying to stick up for Cam a few years back?

I hope you don't have kids.

If you do, how do you sleep at night knowing they hate you.

I only say that because there is no way in hell you are fun to be around.

What a sad little fuck.

Go back and read all your past posts. Sucks to be you. You display that fact on here. Every. Single. Day.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I hope you don't have kids.

If you do, how do you sleep at night knowing they hate you.

I only say that because there is no way in hell you are fun to be around.

What a sad little fuck.

Go back and read all your past posts. Sucks to be you. You display that fact on here. Every. Single. Day.

Kentucky to the core. :facepalm:

Why don't you post some more fucking pictures. :mj07:

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
really bo? lol

really bo? lol

I would consider Eddie George getting it over Tommie Frazier.

still makes me laugh when i see espn's top 10 worst big ten moments, which listed number 8 , not a game but Chuck long not winning the heisman. Jackson missed half the season for Auburn, Iowa was ranked #1 or near the top the entire year. In a era "85" in which the big ten was known for pounding the football, Hayden Fry and his qb Long threw for right at 3000. yards and like 29 touchdowns, which was un heard of back then in the big ten. Yes it was then the closet race ever, which was decided by i think 45 votes, but Long was the leader of one of the best teams, had the stats and then lost it to a guy who only played half of his games, It was in my opinion the worst snub job ever.:nono:

ARROW

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Bo played in each of Auburn's regular season games in 1985. He did miss portions of two games due to injury. He amassed over 1700 yards, had a 6.4 ypc average and had 17 touchdowns. He had four touchdown runs over 50 yards.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
guys

guys

your right, i was going off my old ass memory, but after seeing the post, it was that auburn was never in the hunt and yes they had 4 loses, my mistake but thanks for setting the record right. thank you

ARROW

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Iowa was definitely the better team, as pointed out by the losses and rankings for those teams that year. But what should be considered in the argument is that Auburn played the #7 SOS and Iowa the #25.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
troy davis

troy davis

from iowa state ran for 2000 yards against the big 12 two years in a row and never won the trophy. he got to go to the show just never won.

ARROW:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
still makes me laugh when i see espn's top 10 worst big ten moments, which listed number 8 , not a game but Chuck long not winning the heisman. Jackson missed half the season for Auburn, Iowa was ranked #1 or near the top the entire year. In a era "85" in which the big ten was known for pounding the football, Hayden Fry and his qb Long threw for right at 3000. yards and like 29 touchdowns, which was un heard of back then in the big ten. Yes it was then the closet race ever, which was decided by i think 45 votes, but Long was the leader of one of the best teams, had the stats and then lost it to a guy who only played half of his games, It was in my opinion the worst snub job ever.:nono:

ARROW

I was a Jr at Iowa in the fall of '85 and was at Kinnick for the #1 ranked Iowa vs #2 Michigan game that Iowa won 12-10 on 4 Rob Houghtlin Field goals.
Long should have won the Heisman that year, but Bo was an incredible athlete in his time. Real shame he got hurt the way he did--he would have put up some monster numbers in both sports.