Box and One needing "Love" while in the Hospital

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
wow my wife just looked at my portal . Portal for you guys is the new way of doctors talking to you or informing you of what is going on. All the communication now is through your portal . On Dec 12th they will do another procedure where they put me out and stick a camera down my throat and take pictures of my bile duct and do a sonogram. If my bile duct looks good then maybe the stent they put in worked and the bile duct looks better. If the duct still looks " suspicious" and the outer lining hasn't improved then its " whipple time" I asked my wife can they do it at the same time. She said no.. I would wake up and then they would schedule a whipple procedure the following week Why can't they do it once I'm already under sedition. She said they have to send what they scrapped out for a biopsy and that takes a day or two. I asked my wife can the portal tell me is Gonzaga will beat Syracuse by more then -12 today. My wife looked at me and smirked and said " are you ever serious" I responded with a yes I don't want a whipple procedure " She told me the doctor said do not google it and you did. Adam was told by the almighty don't touch the apple. He did and now only catholics can go to Heaven .. I was taught if I say in Latin " se libros a malo " deliver us from evil I am freeing someone stuck in purgatory. That saying gives 7 years indulgence off anyone doing time in purgatory. Then one of the popes does away with limbo and purgatory . How can you do that??? I was raised with the Baltimore Catechism book being an alter boy and serving god . Is there a portal for that? Anyway thank you all for the nice words and encouragement. Think we need a gambling portal and maybe this site is really a portal . Se libros nos a malo,se libras nos a malo. I'm praying for everyone here because I think one of the 10 commandments says " no gambling" But Bingo is ok on wednesdays.. again thank you. Have to check my portal to see if Zaga beat the Orangemen by 12 or more today Think the game already started and could be over by now. Played Tex St +5 over McNesse blindly Will check the portal for the score Again thank you all for the kind words Se libros nos a malo .

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
reading some of these posts thank you Zaga won 76-56 over Cuse for a big win but Tex St lost to Mcnesse . But Zaga was a big play after watching them vs Purdue the other nite. Love that Nembard kid..

Like UTSA in football over UCF . Could be Traylors last game as coach of the roadrunners since he is rumored to go to tex am .. Maybe not Last year he turned down power 5 schools and stayed with UTSA. I still remember the President of UTSA in the cafeteria speaking to the team and fans and everyone knew it was to announce Traylor is leaving . The cafeteria was so quite and somber and when she announced he was staying at UTSA the place went crazy. Players left there seats and were hugging him and embracing him. UTSA renewed his contract and he stayed. His qb Harris is a dual threat and think UCF will not stop him Forgot the line of the game but UTSA gets the best HS players in the state of Texas that aren't on the radar of Tex, Tex am Tex Tech Baylor etc and Traylor and his HS staff know every single HS coach in the state and improves these kids 2 star atletes into 5 star studs I hope he stays in San Antonio .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
wouldn't be surprised if traylor is finally leaving, unless somehow harris is coming back for his 18th college season.

Iron City

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2021
Pittsburgh
Box, Big time prayers coming your way from the Iron City my man! The comments and prayers on this thread show what kind of a coach and human you are! Power of prayer partner. Big Man has a lot more plans and plays for you to run so keep your head up. Keep us posted-Mark

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I’m hoping for the best for you, Tony!

Positive thoughts.

Jng offered to help you with his knowledge and I highly recommend you do if you have any questions and want to hear thoughts from a straight shooter. He is a physician. Let me know if you want his email address. jack@madjacksports.com

You are in my thoughts and sending positive vibes your way. Best wishes.

Reactions: rocky mountain

bulldog

Forum Member
Sep 28, 1999
deep south
being a old madjacker hope you get a good report as you are one of the best ever to be on madjacks. your stories are so great, you need to write a book of them and I will be the first in line to buy the book.

keep your chin up medicine has gone a long way in our lifetime, prayers every night for you.
get well as my wife and I are planning a trip to austin area next spring for a couple of weeks and would love to meet you and your wife.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
add my name to the long list of faceless friends around the country that wake today with coach box and one in their thoughts and prayers. coach, we've never met but, like most of the over-the-hill jocks that populate madjack's, i know you through your words, written over decades, that bring back memories of a past coach in our lives that shaped who we were, for no other reason than admiration and respect of the qualities of a man. i hope and pray that you navigate this challenge of aging quickly and return to these pages soon. you sir are a special person who could summons dozens of grown men from all around the county to austin in your service by merely saying the word. they would mostly be men who have never met you but know you only through your written word. not all men can say that my friend - cherish that and get well soon.

Reactions: Iron City

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
thank you all for the kind words my head is getting swollen with all those kind and encouraging messages. So on Dec 12th they do another ecrp and see if the stent they put in made my bile duct better. If they see the same results from the other ecrp they did a few weeks ago and still think its suspicious then its the whipple procedure.. do not google whipple surgery .. My 4 kids and wife have all voted to do this so . My oldest grand-daughter is 14 and a freshman in HS doesn't get a vote. My philly daughter is flying in tonite because she feels left out. She is my brown eyes daughter, The rest have blue eyes like their mother Also all my kids are 6'4,6'2 6'0 and the brown eyes one 5'4. All tall texans except the philly teacher. She has my Italian gene and takes after my family not the Texan side. Again I really am touched by all the kind words here at MJ's. I think I will come out fine even with some of my pancreas and small intestine missing. just maybe I will be told don't need surgery. Hopefully that is the best news. But if I need the surgery then I will have it.. Again thank everyone here for the messages on this gambling portal . Mississippi is -4 over Temple.. in hoops Need to capp that now . again thank you all

Reactions: Iron City
Bet on MyBookie