Parker 7-12 +1000 ❌ -0.10

All posted at Yoda's Discord

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
excellent work.....joshua dropped a bizzle on ole francis....lol..dropped to around -340 around post time....possibly three of the most brutal punches i`ve seen landed in succession in a relatively short time frame....each more damaging(exponentially) than the preceding punch.....i`m pretty sure they felt that last shot all the way back to cameroon....

i was looking hard at joseph parker....didn`t pull the trigger....i`v e become a fan....he gets better and better....he has no one trait that stands out(like punching power) but quite a few good ones(fairly quick hands for a heavy....good footwork..excellent work ethic and toughness...a gamer)....he reminds a little of a very poor man`s heavyweight andre ward(not the defensive savant andre is...not comparing but there are similarities)...instincts and all the intangibles that make a solid pro....

now go back to mma francis so you can be the guy who takes the other kids` lunch money....

man,that was fun...

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
Always good to hear from you brother. Ngannou said he would stay in boxing even if he lost. I imagine he's rethinking that. It'd be interesting to see him fight at a lower level, just to see what we have here. AJ and Fury would be too much too soon for anyone

Agree Parker isn't great at anything but he's solid everywhere. Zhang is overrated, ppl forget that he was a +600 dog to Hrgovic. Before losing that fight he drew with Jerry Forrest, who would lose wide to Parker. Zhang's big wins were Joyce twice, Joe has very slow feet and even slower hands. Like you said Parker has fast hands and good feet, and he's defensively responsible, unlike Joyce. Joyce was able to break Parker down late with pace and volume, due to his unreal stamina...exact opposite of Zhang.

Rematch pending...Zhang came in at 291 for this, heaviest of his career, was he under prepared or is age catching up with him? I'll wait for the weigh in to bet the next one as Parker will be favored, and he was dropped twice tonight

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i watched the post fight stuff(joshua`s comments immediately after the win and the post fight presser) and he seems to be a genuine,classy kid... ....the opposite of the paul brothers.....he`s ready to try and unify the title....understands that in heavyweight boxing everything can change in a nanosecond.....he was extremely respectful of ngannou...and appreciative of his team....he`s blessed,he knows it appreciates the opportunities.....

i guess it`s easier for a kid who is built like a greek god with incredible inborn talent and athletic ability ...he has no need to manufacture a persona or sell himself...just looking at joshua and ngannou standing in the ring together was an imposing sight to behold...

usyk vs the gypsy king should be fairly interesting....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
I think Joshua beats Fury, and with Ben Davison as his trainer he might beat Usyk in the trilogy. The first 2 fights were close and Joshua used the wrong strategy/tactics in both. Davison won't have him trying to outpoint Usyk from distance, zero chance

Bettors are beating each other up over who wins the Fury/Usyk fight. Pointless, imo, as it's impossible to measure with any certainty. I'll just max bet FGD and watch it cruise over the line

Reactions: gardenweasel
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
brother....i understand that fundora got sparked in his last fight vs mendoza...terrible look....but does he really deserve to be this big a dog vs young tszyu?....tszyu is good but is he "that" good?...is fundora that bad?....the worry is that fundora doesn`t have the stopping power to keep tszyu honest and he`ll walk through him.....that height could be an issue (if he uses it..which he doesn`t nearly enough) ....and i think he`s a lefty...+400

fundora was pretty much shutting mendoza out until he got careless....tszyu won a fairly comfortable decision vs mendoza(in australia)...this is in vegas,not australia...

you think a flyer at +400 is worth a small tickle?..maybe parlaying an itd prop with something(if fundora stands inside with tszyu as he`s wont to do) he could get sparked again...fundora has pretty bad fight i.q. but is tszyu really all that good?...i know he isn`t his father ...

whattaya think?...is fundora just fodder ?...or does he have an outside shot?...i expect it to be very fan friendly,whatever the outcome...

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
I'm on the other side brother. If Fundora actually used his natural advantages he could be dominant. Absolutely not the case, he'll stand there and let Tim walk right thru the front door. Lubin is more skilled than Tim, but Tim is much more durable and resilient. Fundora will have his moments but they won't faze Tim and he'll walk right thru him, as you suggested. We can discuss further but I gotta post these parlays real quick

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
Not gonna bother with screen shots, they're posted at the Discord

Tim Tszyu -546
Cabrera-Quiroz Over 8.5 -425
-215 odds...Risk 0.55u
Jazz Sports

Tim Tszyu -575
Vidal Riley -300
-192 odds...Risk 0.50u

3 dogs posted at the Discord, my fav being Cruz Points +400. Link to Discord in bio above

gl gentlemen

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
you don`t think that fundora`s penchant for standing inside and banging lends itself to using "tszyu itd " or "fight doesn`t go the distance" as parlay material?.....if fundora fights like he`s 5`5" instead of 6`5" i`m thinking something dramatic might happen...

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
Absolutely...I've seen several sharps on Tzsyu Inside and FDGD. The only reason I'm not tailing is cuz I don't play unders/insides

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
I think Tim breaks him down mid to late, if he doesn't Mendoza him earlier. Instead of the KO I'm just going heavy on ML in parlays

Remember MayorgaFan? We still talk weekly

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
lol...i definitely remember mayorgafan.....hard to believe we were in this forum farting around with this shite back when don king was in his heyday...makes me wonder just how old this "madjack" guy is(s.o.b. must be older than blackjack gum).....

do you by any chance remember an old boxing site(long since gone the way of the do-do bird) called "boxing ranks"?...i was cleaning out some storage and found an old hat and a few t-shirts......

we had a lot of fun back in the day(when boxing was insanely fantastic)...