1)he`s relatively slow

2)he fights with his hands down

3)he eats right hands like peanuts

4)he has no power..

don`t ask me about his negatives...:lol:

Buck Swope

Forum Member
Apr 14, 2006
TOMASZ ADAMEK v VITALI KLITSCHKO u9?+120 (triple pop)

Let's face it, betting Unders for Dr. Ironfist are a moneymaker (39 for 42 career KO's)

Shannon Briigs went the distance and I think it took years off his life (no joke). Kevn Johnson ran the German Marathon for 36 minutes, And if you back a decade, Timo Hoffman was never the same fighter.

Adamek has been down multiple times before versus lesser (smaller) and now he is going to be fighting in front of a huge Polish crowd that will be screaming for blood. He is a proud man and I think might fight more aggressively than he should.

Klits has a 6" height and reach advantage. Adamek would have to fight perfectly to get home and I just don't forecast it.

missed it by 45 seconds

fight could have been stopped 4 rounds ago IMHO

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Nice week!!! :)

@weasel
I guess reading your comments about the McCloskey fight was def. more fun than watching the fight itself!! :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

I'm glad that I was away and hadnt to sweat through the Adamek Vitaly fight going late....

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Nice week!!! :)

@weasel
I guess reading your comments about the McCloskey fight was def. more fun than watching the fight itself!! :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

I'm glad that I was away and hadnt to sweat through the Adamek Vitaly fight going late....

i think i was a bit unfair to mccloskey...it looked early on like he was going to sleep......

gotta give him credit for hanging in and trying hard....

he ate so many jabs and straight rights,though..i was wincing....

Bet on MyBookie