Breakthrough Week!!

BMONEY83

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2009
Refs just called a
15 yard questionable facemask
15 yard absolutely not PI
Then on 4th and goal gifted Iowa a 1st and goal because a defender slaps ball out of RB hand.

Might as well just give refs a flag that puts points on the scoreboard.
Questionable facemask? lol Took his helmet almost completely off

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Refs just called a
15 yard questionable facemask
15 yard absolutely not PI
Then on 4th and goal gifted Iowa a 1st and goal because a defender slaps ball out of RB hand.

Might as well just give refs a flag that puts points on the scoreboard.
Did you see the way they called back the winning punt return for a TD by iowa?
I’ve seen some bad officiating in my time, but if there is a worse crew working in college football I’d like to meet them.
Made a beyond shitty game played by two teams who couldn’t move the ball on a jr high flag football team much worse by being as incompetent as they were.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
I think you’re a great guy. Huge fan. You maybe the worst college football bettor in the country. It’s incredible. I love you though. Like LOVE
Dude. You just spent God knows how much time and thought and energy on getting angry and frustrated at a respected capper who's picks you obviously tailed without any thought or foresight of your own and u lost. (and if you DIDN't tail, and still took the time to post what you posted, that makes you an even bigger douche) Total weak sauce. Not Jords fault. YOUR fault! THEN, to top it all off, you took the time and energy to chime in on a thread that's not even yours, to tell a respected capper who's 113-105 for the year, that he sucks at at capping. Real nice bro. Try and make the guy feel like shit for having the balls to stick his neck out there with his plays and help people win some money.

Look in the mirror please and ask yourself what kinda guy does that crap. Take the time to actually be self aware for a second. Maybe choose to spread some positivity as opposed to hate. Everyone here is going to think you sound like a completely ungrateful, ignorant, crybaby, sore loser, novice bettor who doesn't fully comprehend variance, bankroll management, doing your own research and understanding that no matter who's picks you tail, no one is going to destroy the books every week. Please for the love of God, grow the fuck up, look in the mirror, admit your mistakes, suck it up, and move on.

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Dude. You just spent God knows how much time and thought and energy on getting angry and frustrated at a respected capper who's picks you obviously tailed without any thought or foresight of your own and u lost. (and if you DIDN't tail, and still took the time to post what you posted, that makes you an even bigger douche) Total weak sauce. Not Jords fault. YOUR fault! THEN, to top it all off, you took the time and energy to chime in on a thread that's not even yours, to tell a respected capper who's 113-105 for the year, that he sucks at at capping. Real nice bro. Try and make the guy feel like shit for having the balls to stick his neck out there with his plays and help people win some money.

Look in the mirror please and ask yourself what kinda guy does that crap. Take the time to actually be self aware for a second. Maybe choose to spread some positivity as opposed to hate. Everyone here is going to think you sound like a completely ungrateful, ignorant, crybaby, sore loser, novice bettor who doesn't fully comprehend variance, bankroll management, doing your own research and understanding that no matter who's picks you tail, no one is going to destroy the books every week. Please for the love of God, grow the fuck up, look in the mirror, admit your mistakes, suck it up, and move on.
Well said. Let’s have a big Sunday.

Reactions: Jord20 and johnnyb

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I’ve seen some bad officiating in my time, but if there is a worse crew working in college football I’d like to meet them.
Made a beyond shitty game played by two teams who couldn’t move the ball on a jr high flag football team much worse by being as incompetent as they were.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Yes, I did!!!!

Refs have gotten way to involved in these games!!!

I watched the 2H of Ohio St vs Penn St and they let them play. That's how it should be all the time.

Only throw flags if it's obvious, No one came to see you zebra!!!

Reactions: Four Corners

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Sleybon - you psychopath. I didn’t even see this until tonight.

My last few weeks been bad - but this is how i run… i stick with my teams. Go through my records posted here last few years and tell me what you find on my record, bro. If you stand by your statement, bring me the facts.

Otherwise, i beg you to tail me the rest of the year and let’s all get rich.

Love you, brother 😘

Bet on MyBookie