Lawrie/Dougherty WON by 5
Orr/Garrido WON by 7
Price/Immelman WON by 5
Webster/Immelman LOST by 4
Tinning/Luna LOST by 5

Clarke 76th
Woosnam 76th
Westwood 45th

Another good week with the matchups on the European Tour. No change in any of the matches over the weekend, so it meant a decent profit and more than enough to cover some very disappointing outright selections. Not much point cheering Westwood at the course, but following the Rose-Poulter-Price group made for a memorable day.

European Tour ytd
Matchups: 21-17; +3.45 units
Outrights: 3-24; +15.55 units

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
Clive, I have taken money out of sports.com the three previous weeks in row and have had it in my acc. 3 days later. I have to say they have been very efficient.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clive

Forum Member
Apr 18, 2001
Oxford, England
www.take624.com
no wind up bmad...

A posting on a lesser forum that the administrators had been called in..hope it's not true as it will cause havoc with my World Cup betting as I was hoping to lay off all the decent prices I got with them when they were doing one of their offers.

Have had no problems with them so far, let's hope it continues.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
It's no surprise really.... when the Betsmart site closed I said that it would just be the first of many. Now it's tax free in the UK these Net firms have lost their edge. I know from talking to our customers that since tax free came in turnover is up but margins are falling. Exchanges must also be hitting business.

It's a worrying trend... the majors will soon have less and less competition and we will be stuck with poorer prices and place terms.

I didn't have much on Justin so expect they will scrape that together.... I would be worried now if I had landed a decent double as I stuck my Heathorn rejects on with them!