Bush supporters need to explain this one

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
JCDunkDogs said:
Those union workers will now be the front line in the war on terror. They are as patriotic as they come. Do you think they won't have their eyes open for any suspicious activity?

I thought that at first also, but you know the fat cat bosses, they are only worried about money and will probably deal anything to get it and a better hold on the docks.

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
SORRY GARDENWEASEL:

FIENDING..an oldtime expression when junkies are frothing at the mouth for their drugs....They will do,say anything just to get their drugs...

Also ,you can never ever trust a junkie.

" Fiending " refers also junkies actions, even if he is not using, Fiending= trying to get over on anybody they can.

JUNKIES are always on the con.

commmmmmon.....i don't wanna hear this left wing / right wing B.S.
The fact remains Mr. Bush is allowing his butt-buddies to take over our AMERICAN PORTS.

DONT YAS REALISE THESE ARABS HATE AMERICANS...NONE OF THEM ARE OUR ALLY IF TRUTH BE TOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUNKIE JUNKIE :violin:

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
OH BY THE WAY,

The Junkie will change his mind ..give it time...'til enough people drill it in his stoned head.

and then he will come up with some bullshit reason why he has changed his mind.

But it will be hard for him to change his mind...MONEY TALKS TO GEORGIE THE JUNKIE

and his Butt-Buddy Arabs have a lot

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
Pujo21 said:
OH BY THE WAY,

The Junkie will change his mind ..give it time...'til enough people drill it in his stoned head.

and then he will come up with some bullshit reason why he has changed his mind.

But it will be hard for him to change his mind...MONEY TALKS TO GEORGIE THE JUNKIE

and his Butt-Buddy Arabs have a lot

PUJO HAS GOT TO BE MICHAEL MOORE THERE CAN'T BE 2 PEOPLE ON THE PLANET THIS STUPID

BetterUp

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2005
DOGS THAT BARK said:
Sure he's been called out on it--I'm sure you've seen Micheal Moores doc's--I believe its mandatory in the land of Ted Kennedy--isn't it? :)

Found some input on issue in warching Charles Krauthammer. He anticipates this issue never coming to being even if it takes veto from GW.He had 2 main points--how to tell u.a.e. who for most part have supported us, no deal and the possible consequences if we don't. His point ,which I never thought of, was while they will not have personell on ground and most of our secrurty people will remain in place--they will still have to co ordinate efforts with our security on ground which means our sharing security secrets with them--and only takes one bad apple to pass this info on to undesrables.

here are a couple other articles I found on Chares website I found interesting especially the 1st on Hammas winning election.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/02/AR2006020201579.html

the second is per cartoons
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/09/AR2006020901434.html

Chuckie Krauthammer?

Isn't that the guy who plays Monk?

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
"I don't know, Dogs. Unless you retract all bashing of Clinton deals with China, then you will have pulled a massive FLIP-FLOP by suddenly taking such a soft stance on a far more dangerous deal."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When GW personally is responsible for selling technologie to Arab countries--and pocketing money via same--or renting out white to Arabs--again for personal pocketing money in process--and finially is investigated for same only to have Arabs he sucked up to flee country to avoid testing--and GW pleads the 5th or fails to recall and I defend him--
THEN you might have leg to stand on on flip flop issue.

As for now--from what I've seen so far is British Co was bought by Arab country and he's trying honor prior agreement.

Retract Clinton deals and China??--Did you fall out of tree:)
This should only take you a second--
List all the things GW has been indicted for--or how many times he's plead the 5th or failed to recall since in office.
Then I'll throw up same on Slick or as much as I can get on 2 pages.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
That's a lot of words that really just add up to F-L-I-P F-L-O-P.

...anyway, now they say Dubya didn't even know about the deal. That's classic. Yeah, I guess he wouldn't know. I'd be willing to bet anything that Bush couldn't place UAE on a globe.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
smurphy said:
...anyway, now they say Dubya didn't even know about the deal. That's classic. Yeah, I guess he wouldn't know. I'd be willing to bet anything that Bush couldn't place UAE on a globe.

Not only that, but the Assistant to Snow said he didn't know anything about it. Imagine, a deal of this magnitude and your assistant who would be in charge (most likely) if you left your job for some reason didn't even know about it.

Seems like the only two people who admit knowing about this deal are Snow (a Bush crony, of course) and Bob Dole who was getting paid to lobby for the company.

It's no wonder that this administration wants to keep everything classified and secretive. Anything ANYTHING comes out it smacks of cronyism and personal financial benefit.

(and before someone posts Clinton references, or Lady Bird Johnson references for crissakes, if they did something like this it would be worth examining)

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
No CTOWN..actually i am Bill Clinton..LOL

Ctown..why don't you just admit you voted for an asshole .

Aint it comforting to know you voted for and are defending a junkie?

OH, i get it, Lets Blame Bill Clinton for your boys' snorting.

Before you go calling people stupid , remember you pulled the Bush levers, jerkoff ! :iagree: :fingerc:

That's funny you calling people stupid. You are in the minority that think the junkie is doing a good job.

You are like the ones " I wiil stay with you in the Bunker until it's time for the cyanide capsules"
You are just as sick as those people were.

Your boy is an idiot and keeps sticking his foot in his mouth every time. Bush says he supports The UAE.---WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS TO TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ?

WHEN THE PHUCK IS THIS GUY GOING TO DO SOMETHING INTELLIGENT ?

AMERICANS ARE GETTING SICK OF HIS ACT. :iagree:

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie