But how can education improve?

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Wouldn't say that Chad- Edwards ammassed a fortunte on his own--as well as many others

My peave with Clintons is I detest grifters/confidence men in general--

--and yes Agent would assume Matt as well as many others at least gross over 100k/per year
which is more than either Bill or Hilliary grossed in last years before politics (1989)
--quite pathetic for law grads in their prime--then they found their nitche--political grifters--which by the way could not be achieved without willful followers-bogus real estate deals-pardons for cash ect.

--and Kerry--will be back to his mortgaged townhouse if she leaves him--she has iron clad prenupt--smart woman ;)

--and while on Kerry and your excuses for him--I seemed to miss the one about him stiffing charity for """"0""""
2 america's --help the children--minorities plights

Quite charitable with everyones money but his own--
Can you show us a more flagrant hypocrite in politics --with exception of Kennedy on ethics and Franks complaining about Foley and Craig :)

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Isn't it up to Kerry - or anyone - whether they give to charity or not? No doubt he has far less disposable income to give to charity - you have presented your case well, he makes so little after all this time, unlike Dubbya, who had his fortune essentially presented to him through family and connections. A C student that was FAR from a hard worker - in his own words. He benefited financially from many arguable situations, has more money than he needs, for sure, and gives some away. Glad he does that. I don't believe I brought up charity, and don't believe you addressed anything to do with Dubbya's personal business successes/failures/decisions. So, what does that mean? No doubt both Dubbya and Cheney made millions through dubious means and connections...much easier to give money away when you don't have to work hard (if at all) to get it, isn't it? Quite a coup these fellers were a part of, isn't it? Never has there been a more perfect union of personal, business and political interests to form a more impressive bankroll, eh? Nice of them to be so charitable.

I can show you plenty of flagrant examples of hypocrits on both sides, but most recently the many examples of religious and ethical behaviors by those that used those themes specifically as political tools to get and stay elected. Wonder which side of the aisle those "do-gooders" stand on?

Bet on MyBookie