Cam Newton

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
About to break Peyton Manning's Rookie Record for most passing yards:scared :scared :scared

How will ESPN explain this:shrug:

Ooops...forgot it the Cards he is playing against:mj07:

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Cards or not....I like seeing that I'm seeing. After a few years of anytime pressure gets into the backfield....the QB goes into the fetal position....I'm happier than hell to see what I am watching.

He's actually thrown some good balls today. I know he's thrown some bad ones too....but the fact that he's hanging in there...got some poise......this is ok in my book.

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
Cards or not....I like seeing that I'm seeing. After a few years of anytime pressure gets into the backfield....the QB goes into the fetal position....I'm happier than hell to see what I am watching.

He's actually thrown some good balls today. I know he's thrown some bad ones too....but the fact that he's hanging in there...got some poise......this is ok in my book.

Thought you might like him:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007

agreed...TOTALLY...I cant wait to hear Todd McShay explain how it was possible tho..:0002

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
when did shockey,jonathan stewart and deangelo williams become chopped liver?....

theres plenty of talent there for carolina to spoil some folks` sundays,imo....super bowl contenders?...absolutely not......but plenty good enough to beat arizona and other teams of their ilk....

arizona won this on a kick return....very fortunate......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
when did shockey,jonathan stewart and deangelo williams become chopped liver?....

theres plenty of talent there for carolina to spoil some folks` sundays,imo....super bowl contenders?...absolutely not......but plenty good enough to beat arizona and other teams of their ilk....

Wease....we watched the same game. Unfortunately, when you lose as much as the Panthers did last year....kinda gotta learn how to win again. Outplayed the Cards today but that only matters if you win.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Wease....we watched the same game. Unfortunately, when you lose as much as the Panthers did last year....kinda gotta learn how to win again. Outplayed the Cards today but that only matters if you win.

i know steve smith is smiling...people were ready to throw him in the trash heap.....

looks like his career gets a second wind thanks to newton...makes the league more interesting...

btw...i`m kind of goosed about the jets.cowboys tonight.....interesting game....curious to see if the cowboys are as mediocre as advertised...

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
i know steve smith is smiling...people were ready to throw him in the trash heap.....

looks like his career gets a second wind thanks to newton...makes the league more interesting...

btw...i`m kind of goosed about the jets.cowboys tonight.....interesting game....curious to see if the cowboys are as mediocre as advertised...

Whatcha thinking on that game, Wease. I wanna pick your brain. Let's hear your thoughts....

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007

:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
He started off slow last year and got better and better. I expect the same here and your team will form a winning chemistry with Cam. Not that there was anything wrong with passing for more than 400 yards.:0008

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges

Maybe they aren't wease, but aside from shokey I guess, they went 2-14 last year. Really tallented teams dont do that even if Ryan Leaf is quaterbacking. Regardless, it is obvious that Newton has more to offer than most (including myself) thought.