Cards @ Cubs 8:05 Eastern

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

theWaterBoy

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2002
Miami,Fl.
Whoever is playing the game tonight please post your pick and explain a little why your playing it. This is just to help myself and whoever else is out there who had a bad day today and needs this game to bail out a little. I have no clue who to play but I am leaning slightly to the Cards.
Any help is appreciated. :confused:

7th Ninjai

Forum Member
May 4, 2002
Cards +105.

I can't see the Cards losing to the Cubs after the loss of Kile. They want to honor him tonight.

WHY ASK WHY?

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2001
DAMFINO
CUBBIES ....WILL SHOW RESPECT BEFORE GAME BUT I DON'T EXPECT EM TO LAY DOWN

PLAYING EM -1.5
GONNA TRY TO GET BACK LOSSES 0-4 TODAY
SO GOING BIG ON CUBBIES THINK BATS COME
ALIVE & WOOD TO HAVE A GOOD GAME!

(JMO WITH IT & $5. YOU CAN BUY A CUP OF COFFEE..)

WHY?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
agree 100% with Bandit, there is no way you can count on Wood for anything. There is hardly a more inconsistent pitcher in all MLB. 0-2 7.80 over last 3 starts, I'll take my chances with the heavy hearted CARDS. besides do you really want to root against these guys tonight??

Good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
this is the way i see it! there are some very good baseball cappers on this site and 1 guy i truly respect is GSP! now if you go to his post today his wla is 0-3 and has an over on this game and for his picks for what he went w/today he is 1-1! now this guy i always said if your going to co-tail someone this is a great capper. well he went 2-2 yesterday and lost some . i would back his cubbies play today and he goes 2-1 as for the wla it will go 1-3

CUBBIES AND THE OVER

GL!

WHY ASK WHY?

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2001
DAMFINO
No disrespect to anyone I just feel this is a good angle....
Btw...doubled my bet just about going double or nothing on the week on this one game....feel cards down ......think line is wrong
so I'm riding with the books on this one...

WHY?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

theWaterBoy

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2002
Miami,Fl.
thank you

thank you

You guys are great everytime someone needs help you all step up to the plate. It is very much appreciated it looks like everyone is 50-50 with maybe a little lean to the Cards which is the way I was leaning so there is my answer. JMIZEUS, I know GSP is a great Capper I have followed him before but the Cards I believe are my pick for tonight HARD TO GO AGAINST THEM INSPITE OF EVERYTHING....

Everyone thank you very much for all your insight and picks.

GL everyone!!!!!!!!

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
Jimizues- 2 quick questions, what is a WLA??? and I played ball with a guy from W Seneca NY in college (Alex Rita). Just wondering if you knew him?? Good luck tonight

shamrock

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
have to back WHY ASK WHY! RAYMONDS post of this being his top game of the year is very correct! but this is another day of the same game and a totally different angle w/the loss of kile!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WHY ASK WHY?

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2001
DAMFINO
Just re-read the entire thread.....
feeling bad about voicing my opinion
sounds so cold.....I'm almost ready ...to buy my bet back.

apologys to all....

WHY?

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
SHAMROCK, wla means "worth looking at"!

i know this weries has an edge on the under and where will the cards heads be? but going with gsp already 0-3 on wla -i'll back the over in this one!

as for me

cubs

cubs/ov 9 parlay

gl!

would have to put more on cubs-definitely

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
I had decided last night on this game. The Cards have had an extremely hard week but I think the human spirit and willpower to win for D. Kile will CRUSH the weaker cubs. Wood is a much better pitcher on the road than when he plays at home. Double units on St. Louis.

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
SHAMROCK, aory no never heard of him! what school did he go to west seneca west? or east if you know?

waterboy you have to go w/ what you think it is only one game

gl

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
MY 2 CENTS..........

MY 2 CENTS..........

it seems like everytime the team i like (st louis in this case) is a +100 or +110 dog to a team that i think will not win......
I LOSE! so now playing the CUBS!! Think that.....

1) Simontacchi (sp?) is due for a loss.

2) Woods is DUE for a good game

3) Think too much of a "oh well, really do not feel like playing today....poor Darryl" will get to the Cards.

4) playing the Cubs BIG!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
jimizues-I believe West, however not sure. In any case he was a incredible 2 sport athlete (Football baseball). Believe he was drafted by Oakland Athletics. But then again that was the middle '80s. Good luck tonight

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
so many intangibles involved in this game its very difficult to cap...if this were a day game...woods would be a fade in my opinion...at night, however, woods is 7-0 vs. the moneyline since 1997 at home pitching in night games...This kid for the cards however is solid...this year he is 2-0 at night with an era of 1.89...its quite a bit of pressure to put on this kid...and as i said there is going to be so much emotion involved that statistics may become irrelevant... ...i think the cards are a solid dog here...i played this earlier at a pick and i just played it again at +120...whatever you do ...Good luck...COOZ