caution to newcomers

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigbucksfan

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
zanesville, ohio usa
yes, there are many excellent handicappers on this site. however,do not be fooled by bogus claims of how well any individual is doing. chart that handicapper yourself. just because one guy or another gets excessive pats on the back does not mean that he is what you think. chart him for awhile. only trust the guys who post their record (you can definitely chart them).
stay away from guys who refuse to list their records, and pay attention to how a guy rates his plays. watch out for seven different ratings on any one card, etc.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
well i guess they should stay away from me buck since i have 3,4 and 5* and no record,post something useful.

why do people start post like this every other week if people want to know how one does keep your own record here.its bad enough to come on and post plays and firld questions and even more on write ups if one gets done then,out of the blue someone try to start rumbles throughout four,hell some of you guys do some work on your own you can at least keep a tracking chart if you want to on the people you have in question,and you must have a few of us in mind or you wouldnot even made this post,it was not to warn people its for some other reason,if you want to call some-one out just do it don't beat around the bush.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
. . . another note to the new members.

To save time and aggravation, Stay away from threads started by people that don't post picks or information of any kind, are obviously only here to find other people's picks, and like to blame those people when they lose.

BOHICA

Turgid Member
Forum Member
Apr 6, 2001
What difference does it make if a record is posted or not? If you don't want to cap the games yourself, then cap the cappers. It would not be too hard to keep track of a handful of guys and decide for yourself if their plays are worth following.

If I am not mistaken this is not "MadJack's just log on and make money site".

Do some work and don't expect the world on a platter. And if you decide to follow the picks of others, don't bitch if they don't win. You have the choice, and nobody is holding a gun to your head to make these plays.

And finally, thank you to all who take the time to post their picks. Good luck to all.

Mark

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
thanks, mark.

that's exactly what i was going to say :D

now, i'll just move this to 'general' if people want to discuss it further.

:topic:

and i'll delete the same exact posts that were made in other forums.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
Come on, Fletch. You suck and you know it, especially in baseball where you really stink it up. :p :D

I dare anyone to fade Fletch's picks for the whole season. :nono:

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
I have been lurking here for over a year, and you know what? HE IS EXACTLY F*CKING RIGHT!!! KEEP YOUR OWN RECORDS FOR CAPPERS AND DONT LISTEN TO ALL THE KISS ASSES THAT PAT THEM ON THE BACK FOR THEIR ONE WIN AND IGNORE THEIR 3 LOSSES.

THIS NUTCASE FLETHER IS THE WORSE. ANYTIME SOMEBODY POINTS OUT THAT HE IS LOSING HE TELLS US THAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS LOSING WITH THE SAME PLAYS THAT HE IS WINNING WITH BECAUSE HE IS PLAYING DIFFERENTLY!!! DIFFERENTLY???

DONT PISS ON MY FACE AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING, YOU SCREWY PSYCHOPATH!!!! IM SO SICK OF IT!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
petey,

so what's his record? did you check? you're guessing, pal.

knock of the senseless bashing without backing it up with facts. sheese!

"PSYCHOPATH"? look in the mirror.

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
PrivatePrick,

:nono: ...here's some advice for you. get a grip, man!!! fletcher has more handicapping ability in his little finger than you have in your whole house...or most likely, your apartment, huh? hey little man - :thefinger :moon: :thefinger

as ddubs said...
ddubs said:
I dare anyone to fade Fletch's picks for the whole season. :nono:

...just try it for a month and see where you are. :thefinger

as for the newcomers, if you don't want to be "short lived newcomers at this site, try to refrain from doing stupid chit like this moron.... hey, privateprick, why don't you go back to your stupid "foul contest" and stop trying to slander good folks on this site...? :thefinger

if you newcomers want some good advice, go back and re-read BOHICA's comments.

p.s. sorry for the rant jack, but it's a$$holes like this guy that really get my blood boiling.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
what the fuk are you talking about no-one said i was losing ,talk about a nut case how many games have you gave out since you joined well i checked and saw the big fat 0.

Go back to cleaning the latrines with your tongue it will make your breath smell better.

But i still love my #1 fan:thefinger

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BreakaLeg

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2002
W.N.Y.
PSYCOPATH:( One who suffers from emotional disorders without moral sense, prone to selfish behavior and delusion:see Private Petey)

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
Madjack, I have to say that your attitude is a bit sour and i'm not sure that I APPRECIATE IT!!! I don't know flechers record, but i sense that it sucks. That's all i'm saying. i do have to admit that I hit a big parlay of his last year. overall he sucks though.

taoist, you make MY blood boil. you call my contest stupid when in fact it's the premier contest of it's kind on the net right now. we have some of the best cappers on this site participating. most of the slugs like you are sitting on the sidelines. you make a good point about bohicas post. it was right on target. especially the part where he says to track specific posters. i'll be tracking flecher and posting his record every day. YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
...you don't know his record, but you feel compelled to put your worthless .02 in and disparage a great capper and fine gentleman on this site.... :shrug:

...as for your "contest" - i have to admit.... i just don't get it. ...but if it makes you happy, have at it. (...i doubt many would consider it one of the "premier contest of it's kind on the net right now"...but then again, i've been wrong before.)

...as for posting fletcher's record every day...i doubt with YOUR attitude, you'll be around very long. :thefinger

...i got an idea, since you think he sucks so bad.... why don't you just fade his picks for a month...watch your bankroll shrink and keep your cakehole shut!!!! :moon:

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Hey Eric,

Don't let this goofball get ya riled up. His total 'contribution' is an entirely idiotic contest and doesn't even deserve any attention at all, especially when it comes to evaluating posters.

Baseball's right around the corner, bud.

Here's to another great season!

Matt

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DNOMYAR_5791

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
I post my record (which is good) but I can't carry the jock of the Big boys that do not. Bottom line to any newbie take a look at everyone and see what they have to offer. If you are here to make money and not become a better capper piggyback one guy and run with it. However if you want to be a good capper many of us have a little something to offer. Remember, no one is holding a gun to your head and telling you to play MR.A PICK OR MR. B PICK. You have no one to blame but yourself if you don't have the ability to pick the game and put your confidence in someone else. Also I am sure any capper here will be more than happy to answer questions for you. Anyway Good luck to you lurkers and remember

"Anytime you point a finger, you have 3 fingers pointing back at you..."

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
Hey matt,

...looks like he really messed up with that comment directed to jack. methinks he's already gone. :D

...let this be a lesson to the newcomers. TRY TO WATCH AND LEARN SOMETHING. ...it doesn't take long to figure out who knows what they're talking about and who's full of chit. (...and unless you want the "beantownjim" ban imposed on you, try to refrain from making posts like the now banned priv p.) :cool:

p.s. fletch, keep up the good work. ;)