caution to newcomers

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
HEY PP
I don't know flechers record, but i sense that it sucks. That's all i'm saying. i do have to admit that I hit a big parlay of his last year. overall he sucks though.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Let me get this straight you claim Fletcher sucks. On what basis is your claim? You Sense it sucks. What the F**k is that supposed to mean???????? You have no idea what it is but you SENSE it. I have heard stupid things before but this one tops them all. It even tops the bever boxing champ.

Also you note that posters should track people's record if they so choose. We agree here. BUT you have seen fletcher's posts since at least a year ago but have not tracked them yourself. So why gripe? If you had been tracking maybe you could post the record as opposed to your supernatural betting win-loss record SENSE.

I follow Fletcher most everynight and I have won more than I have lost. I have done this ever since Football. I do my own work for college football but piggyback for basketball. He has won me plenty. And you know what, I am damn grateful.

You my friend to check out some facts before you come on here and degread someone simply because you claim to have ESP or something.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Taoist,

Yeah, he may have stepped over the line. Who knows, but i've seen worse I guess (Crack Rat etc) that haven't been banned. Don't really care either way as far as that goes, but hopefully some newer people realize that we need FACTS, not just a 'sense', when it comes to commenting on posters records.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
there is no crying in gambling

there is no crying in gambling

Do your home work on the cappers & the games.Everyone knows who we are here.If your not smart enough to figure it out you should not be out here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
let me give you a start sat 7-6-1
sun 5-0
mon 1-1
tues 4-1 3 5*w 4*w/ 4*L
17-8-1 with a few more 5* winning then not. what were you?

thurs and and fri were also in the + lot more 5* won then lost not going to spend all night with games to work on but that should give you a start .

Last edited:

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Also PP,

Why dont you go to www.sportswireonline.com and see what a real contest is. It involves 50 of the top pros in the U.S. who were invited to compet for $10,000. Fletcher is in it. Why don't you go check out who is in this contest. I think you will find that yours is the not the greatest.

If you "Sense" he sucks so bad then why is he on The Vegas Sports Wire radio show as a guest analyist 3 times per week. If you are in Vegas you can check it out on 1460am. The host is Tim Trushel and other fine guest include Pappa Joe, Mike Lee, Brent Crow, and many other professional handicappers. And you are on what radio show????? That is what I thought.

So there you are. Here are facts. When you decide to rely on them, you come and tell me.

Also if MJ has banned you I hope he lifts the ban just so you can come back and refute this. Also I would love to here more about this "Sense" thing that you have.

:thefinger

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigbucksfan

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
zanesville, ohio usa
my reaction

my reaction

i am disappointed that "petey" responded to my comment in a manner that was vulgar, most likely non-factual, and geenerally inappropriate. his comments need no further discussion, they speak volumes relative to his character.

however, bluechip, fletcher, bohica and redraider were quick to criticize my attempt to offer a bit of advice to what i perceived as a flock of newer guys seeking to "learn the ropes." go back and read my post. i don't recall being vile, ignorant, critical of any individual, or better yet, this site. yet you four chose to act in a self-indulgent, overly protective and compulsively shallow mind-set. look in the mirror guys. as i do, i see a guy who has been gambling for twenty-five years and one who has lost much more than he has won. a little bit of advice to all of us as we tread dangerous waters should be respected and valued.

i don't give a "shit" about who posts, how many he has or even who has won how much money. i care about guys who probably as broke as i at times have been, and need a break.

to kosar, dynomar and bryanz: thank you for a balanced and fair look at my comments. i couldn't say it better than bryanz.
that is; nobody holds a gun to anybody's head. find someone you like, trust them and deal with their losses.

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
bama I went to that site and i didn't see any mention of a contest. which link should i click on?

Oh, and just so you know, Crow, Trushel and Lee are all double-talking scam artists. You should know that since you probably have been buying their "pick-pack" at VI for years. LOSERS!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!! JUST LIKE ALL THE VI CONMEN!!!! JUST LIKE YOU AND FLECHER!!

I'm very sorry for this outburst madjack.

:rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
Thanks for the CORRECT link flecher. thats a whos who of scammers if i ever saw one.

MAN IM PISSED!!!! I CAN HARDLY TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

im done with this subject. lets get back to biz guys. big ncaa night tommorow and a big night in the PPPP tonight and tommorow.

so lets get 'em guys!!! lets get our energy properly focused. lets declare war on the books!

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Re: caution to newcomers

bigbucksfan said:
just because one guy or another gets excessive pats on the back does not mean that he is what you think. chart him for awhile. only trust the guys who post their record (you can definitely chart them).
stay away from guys who refuse to list their records, and pay attention to how a guy rates his plays. watch out for seven different ratings on any one card, etc.

Perhaps, you can tell us, then, who are you trying to protect the new members from? If you re-read, my post I think you will also find that I didn't attack anyone individually, but you knew who I meant.

As misguided and ignorant as Petey is, at least he is stating what he feels and isn't passive-aggressive in what he's trying to say.

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
this is a free sports fourm , nobody owe anyone any thing, if someone what to post there record that is fine , and if they don't that fine too. alot of people get alot of winners around here ,and to say fletcher is no good is a joke. he has help alot of people
around on his own time. the man living a good life, don't have to go to work like most people, live in a good up scale area. make a good living by gambling. the old saying goes if you point the
:thefinger at somelse you better look in the mirror.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
bucksfan i'm sorry if i read it wrong but the last month people have been posting the same post about different people didnot mean to make it look like i thought you were pointing me out i thought you were asking about someone in a round about way so sorry if i was wrong.

and pissboy you couldnot even hold your jock with these guys,when have you been invited to play for 10,000 winner take all with out putting out cash.

and what is your record here might i ask?

BOHICA

Turgid Member
Forum Member
Apr 6, 2001
bbf,

Sorry that your skin is a little thin this evening, but I was trying to make a point that these new people need to do their homework and not just sign on and try to print $100 off this site.

If it sounded like I was protective of the site: fine, I think Jack has done a fantastic job here, and I don't want it to go down the shitter because of people with agendas.

If you think I was being critical of you, re-read my post, then let me know if you still feel that way, or if it is just paranoia(sp).:shrug:

Also, wtf ever happened to common sense? And if we have to hold the hands of those that have none, we are all in trouble.

Last edited:

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
if anyone want any records please leave your name and address
and somebody will get back to you.

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
flecher i'm sorry if I came on kind of strong. i didn't really mean it that way. i was just trying to say that people should keep their own records, thats all. i sense that you are gonna have a great baseball season. i hope i'm right. I respect RAYMOND a lot and what he said really hit home. like I said before its time to drop this and focus on business. my record here is 0-0 to answer your question. what is yours?

PP

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
PP,

3 things:

1) How in the world am I a scam artist? :shrug:

2) How is Fletcher a scam artist? :shrug:

3) You STILL have not explained this "sense" thing, could you take time for this? I think this would be helpful considering that is what you base your opinion on. :shrug:

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
dunces

dunces

Bama, i'm trying to slow this thing down AND YOU JUST WANT TO KEEP GOING!!!!

The scam artists that i referred to were in the link that flecher provided. ARE YOU DUMB OR DO YOU JUST PLAY ONE ON TV!! I NEVER CALLED YOU A SCAM ARTIST, OR FLECHER FOR THAT MATTER. BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN THAT CONTEST ARE SCAMSTERS. OK?????

MY SENSE TELLS ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW. PERHAPS WE'LL KEEP A RUNNING LOG OF FLECHER THIS YEAR. THEN IT WON'T JUST BE SENSE. HOW ABOUT THAT????

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS MATTER. I HAVE ALREADY BEEN WARNED BY MADJACK ONCE, BUT IM GETTING REAL SICK OF THIS IDIOCY.

Good luck!!!!

PP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
be my guest to go back and go through almost 6000 post and know what money was laied with out jucie and how much a star is and i am qiute sure i am up way more then i am down and that is a fact. win or lose you never see me yell game of the night big winner i just post them and leave it at that and thank people who responed to thread,you can add 2-0 tonight to the 17-8-1 already this week.

and i am tracked by someplace was for awhile and also tracked out here at the sports books.

if you feel the need go ahead but as for my business it has always been tracked ask my account or the irs.

as for over all record in 3 years couldnot tell you but in each year i can say that i have given out more cash wise then not way more.

just in baseball season alone i was up lets say a very nice amount before even all star break,all posted and must not of been around on the thur through mon football run i had 2 seasons ago i know some were and its still here 32-4-1 in 5 days so i do my part and thats all i need to do.

good luck.