Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
He sounded like a cocky pompous prick. Lol. Glad he lost if true. 😂

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
He sounded like a cocky pompous prick. Lol. Glad he lost if true. 😂
Me too. The final 13 wanted to chop the pot give everyone 500k, and then play for final 2.5 million. 12 yay , 1 nay. Nolan Dolla had a pod interview with one of them. Now the final 10 can chop for 1 million. I would imagine there are 2 individuals with quite a bit of hate in their hearts for Xmas.

Reactions: Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gagnon691

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Ottawa
I've been watching VSIN in the morning host Pauley got knocked out by GB//NYG a couple of weeks ago. He hates that Golden Boy. Hope he's on the air tomorrow to go off on him

Reactions: Slumdog

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Me too. The final 13 wanted to chop the pot give everyone 500k, and then play for final 2.5 million. 12 yay , 1 nay. Nolan Dolla had a pod interview with one of them. Now the final 10 can chop for 1 million. I would imagine there are 2 individuals with quite a bit of hate in their hearts for Xmas.
yeah, one of the two who got knocked out last week was the guy Nolan interviewed. The guy who tried to broker the chop.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I've been watching VSIN in the morning host Pauley got knocked out by GB//NYG a couple of weeks ago. He hates that Golden Boy. Hope he's on the air tomorrow to go off on him

I don't know shit about this guy, but it sounds like playing the villain gets him plenty of ink!

It sounds like he knows his odds on what he's doing. Poker, and sports wagers. If he looked at the remaining field, and considered what they had left versus him.......well I guess he's probably ok with his decision.

gagnon691

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Ottawa
They went through all the scenarios who had which teams left, his remaining teams didn't look as strong compared to others but you never know. Big payday coming for some

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
This was a interse
Can you share this link tomorrow with us if you remeber please. I watched the first one a few days ago,. what a shame.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
yeah, one of the two who got knocked out last week was the guy Nolan interviewed. The guy who tried to broker the chop.
That stings. Young kid has too much testosterone and an Mount Everest different risk tolerance. Not sure what part of the brain asseses risk tolwerance., but i find this very interesting. Mine is very low, it has cost me millions by not putting money in our stock market and leaving it there for decades. It's engineered for success, which is a good thing for the entire economy, so im happy for that part. For me, oh well...
The Magnificient 7 is now leading the pack. Wealthiest wall street gang determines their stocks, then markets and packages them throught all their bought and paid for media outlets, and even names them these days to gather steam. Modern days moats and castles= our stock market. Again, a good thing for this to work even if you're not profiting direct from it.

Bet on MyBookie