MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Here's one of the interviews in case someone hasn't seen it. I'm not aware of another one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Slumdog

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Here's one of the interviews in case someone hasn't seen it. I'm not aware of another one.

Merry Christmas Jack! This is the one i watched, apparently this gent got knocked out yesterday and will be doing another podcast tomorrow , probably will unleash his anger of getting "Goldenboyed"!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005

Are you getting "nervous in the service" for tonight? How you think your boys will do?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Are you getting "nervous in the service" for tonight? How you think your boys will do?
Hell yeah I'm nervous but the game doesn't really matter, Ravens will have to beat Miami and Pittsburgh no matter if they win or lose in SF. Maybe.

I think the Ravens have a good shot no matter what all the sports shows are saying. It's like they aren't even giving them a chance. Lamar is 19-1 lifetime vs the NFC for a reason and it's more than your typical trend. Ravens play well on the road too, one of the best road teams. It's all going to depend on Lamar, I guess. If he plays like he has been I think they get the W. I can't wait.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Hell yeah I'm nervous but the game doesn't really matter, Ravens will have to beat Miami and Pittsburgh no matter if they win or lose in SF. Maybe.

I think the Ravens have a good shot no matter what all the sports shows are saying. It's like they aren't even giving them a chance. Lamar is 19-1 lifetime vs the NFC for a reason and it's more than your typical trend. Ravens play well on the road too, one of the best road teams. It's all going to depend on Lamar, I guess. If he plays like he has been I think they get the W. I can't wait.
Good luck 👍

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie