Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
1000002830-jpg.92148

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
100% Joe doesn't get the Democrat nomination. As long as he was "it", Trump had a shot. Now? Almost anyone else they put up will crush him!

Fucking beautiful plan! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
100% Joe doesn't get the Democrat nomination. As long as he was "it", Trump had a shot. Now? Almost anyone else they put up will crush him!

Fucking beautiful plan! 😏

I don't blame you for your obligatory jackass bray Oldfarts. You're right. Trump never had a shot.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ripper

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2000

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
WhatsHisNuts…. told us Hunters laptop was Russian dis info……...told us Biden never showered with his 12yr old daughter…..…...told us there’s no border invasion.............told us Trump team put out cheap fakes of Pedo Biden's mental failures…….told us Pedo Biden will crush Trump………..is now calling for Pedo Biden to be replaced. :smilies3

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
WhatsHisNuts…. told us Hunters laptop was Russian dis info……...told us Biden never showered with his 12yr old daughter…..…...told us there’s no border invasion.............told us Trump team put out cheap fakes of Pedo Biden's mental failures…….told us Pedo Biden will crush Trump………..is now calling for Pedo Biden to be replaced. :smilies3

Wrong again, shit for brains.

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Wrong about what WhatsHisNuts?......are you saying all that stuff about pedo Biden is true now?

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
I don't blame you for your obligatory jackass bray Oldfarts. You're right. Trump never had a shot.

Theres you another one as far as Trump not standing a chace i guess we will find out in November

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022

I'm hoping this somehow leads to Biden dropping out and Gavin Newsom stepping in.
:smilies15

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Do you know the difference between hoping for and calling for? Do you know the difference between saying something never happened and posting quotes from the person that said it is being taken out of context?

You can twist things around all you like, that doesn't make it true.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Before you guys start ejaculating all over each other, remember that Trump's performance was pretty damn bad. Most everything he said was a lie. I saw some undecided voters reactions to the debate and they mostly said the same thing: one guy looked old and weak, the other lied constantly. With the exception of the MAGA faithful, most people don't like being lied to.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
i recorded it, and have still watched less than 5 minutes. obviously i've seen the aftermath, so i'm pretty sure the rest was similar to the clip i saw. it was almost at the beginning, and joe was kinda hoarse. i don't know if this has been made public, but apparently he was getting over a cold. and, obviously, he should have asked for a postponement. so trump was rambling on about how russia never would have invaded ukraine if he was president. i will never understand how a single person believes the nonsense that comes out of his mouth. anyway, he finished his rambling and the moderator said "the question was will you accept the results of the election?" :rolleyes:

trump then started going on about how we had the greatest economy ever when he was in the white house, and i turned it off because i just can't sit there and listen to his bullshit. it would have been nice if the moderators followed up trump's comments by saying "that is also a lie." maybe that's not their job. maybe that's our job as voters to know he's lying.