Colin Powell to endorse Obama? A Fox report...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Just the twilight zone, Gary. When I looked for Wayne to give him a hug as the sun was setting in the Indiana sky, I knew how crazy the world was.

If I can seek out the devil to wrap my arms around his slithery southern body, in my heart I know Russians and Georgians, Arabs and Jews, blacks and whites, democrats and republicans, cats and dogs can live together, one day, in peace and harmony.

Yes, we can.

I'm Eddie Haskell and I approve this post.

Eddie

:mj07: :lol: :00x12

:00x23

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
That would be a very solid ticket. Aside from the fact that they are both, well, you know, kinda dark skinned.

:nono: What that have to do with a FREE WORLD RULER?? You know I HOPE they DO put this ticket together to be honest, if for nothing more then the fact that all THE REDNECK ASSHOLES that lurk about in the world could be pissed on and pissed off as much as US normal people have been watching the BUSH's and BIN LADEN's rule the world in tandem the last eight years!!!!:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Can you imagine President Obama and Vice-President Powell. If that ever did happen, I know one thing for sure, whenever I go across the bridge into Covington to make a liquour run, I'll have to bring my passport.

Not saying that that would be a bad thing.

Eddie