College Football 2023

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 2-1 (W's with B Green, Tol, took an 1 point L on Buff)
Record: 21-29

First half just ended, watching the game it seems to me that Arkansas players are just playing out the string.
And what's up with no timeout called (had all three) with over a minute to go (down 20-0) in the first half???
Looks like the coach couldn't care less,too.

Mizoo -6

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 1-1
Record: 22-30

Took a loss with New Mexico Un, but nailed the second half play on Mizzoo.

Watching Arkansas on the first half you could smell "quitters" coming off the TV screen.
The problem with second half plays against quitters is sometimes the team with a large lead puts the backup players in and you can get back door'd. In the fourth quarter Arkansas did manage to get two TD's but Mizzou put up two touchdowns in the first minutes of the second half, ended up with 28 pts, and covered.

I'm 3-2 on the week with bad luck coming into play on the two L's. The first loss was by one point, and last night's Un with New Mexico was lost with just 4 seconds left in the game. Wouldn't hurt to have a little bit of good luck on my side today.

Below are the buys I recommended earlier in the week. Like yesterday, I hope to add at least one or two more plays, full game or second half.

Good luck to all of you today.

Update: waiting just a little longer was worth it for the Miami Ohio game, 44 is now available across the board.

Buys:

Mia Oh/Ball St Ov 44
Tex A&M/LSU Un 66'
V Tech/Virg Un 51
N West/Ill Un 47
Lib/UTEP Un 59
Wyoming/Nev Ov 41

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 1-5
Record: 23-35

A 1-5 Saturday eliminates any realistic chance of finishing the season with a profit.
A twelve game deficit is the worst I've ever had here in college football investment buys, the sport where I use the highest unit size.
All I can do now is say "sorry" to any who bought any of these along with me, and hope to reduce the deficit with title games and bowls.

Will add to these early buys, getting a few in early before lines move against me.

Ore/Wash Ov has a winning record on two of three plays I used during this regular season, hoping for a shootout there.

It's not bowl time yet but I'm struggling to find something that works so I ran this week's slate through the plays I use for bowl games.
Texas fits one of the top spots I have as they have a better # in all 7 categories I chart. It's 9-5 over the past 14? 15? years so I'm on it.
Mich in the same spot as Tex, I don't like laying 23 pts, then again, all they have to do is score 24 and that should be enough to cover against the Iowa offense. Tempting.

Buys:
Ore/Wash Ov 67
Tex -14

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 1-1
Record: 24-36

Missed the Ore/Wash Ov by 2 pts, got an easy W with Tex.
Finished with my worst season ever for college football investment plays, too deep in red to be able to use the bowls to get back in black, just hope to cut a chunk out of the loss.

New post for Bowl play, to avoid bad juju in this one.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie