Conference Championship Games

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
not gonna dig too deep until later in the week, but definitely liking SF & KC.

however, i just bet this and wanted to post it before it goes up. i had a big bet on hutchinson last week, and i'm going to the well again. he now has 8 sacks the last 4 games.

Hutchinson over (.75) sacks 6.3 to win 6

Reactions: Tenpin832
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
not gonna dig too deep until later in the week, but definitely liking SF & KC.

however, i just bet this and wanted to post it before it goes up. i had a big bet on hutchinson last week, and i'm going to the well again. he now has 8 sacks the last 4 games.

Hutchinson over (.75) sacks 6.3 to win 6
I bet S Fran immediately when posted... My friend has over in Balt game and for me to bet the dog will be difficult but I've been know to go against the grain... GL as always Smitty....

Tenpin832

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2006
Michigan (west side)
Guess I should add that my play is more of a hedge/hope to middle on KC with some Baltimore AFC/SB futures.
Looking forward to see what else you're thinking, 2 props I played already G Kittle & B Aiyuk Over rec yds

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I bet S Fran immediately when posted... My friend has over in Balt game and for me to bet the dog will be difficult but I've been know to go against the grain... GL as always Smitty....
thank you, sir. GL to you as well. even though i think we're going to be on opposite sides on that total. lamar jackson can't hit the broad side of a barn. i just can't bet the over in a playoff game he's involved in. even if he is getting andrews back. i guess kc could win 35-10. :)

but, hey, i'm overdue to get crushed on sunday. actually, yeah, i'm DEFINITELY getting crushed sunday... DK just emailed me to start evaluating my play to join their VIP program. maybe i can join slumdog on his next private jet trip to vegas!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Guess I should add that my play is more of a hedge/hope to middle on KC with some Baltimore AFC/SB futures.
Looking forward to see what else you're thinking, 2 props I played already G Kittle & B Aiyuk Over rec yds
smart, considering detroit's pass defense.

and even if SF has the lead late, shanahan has confirmed many times that he won't do the smart thing and run the ball to protect a lead.

Reactions: T

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Hahahahah. Smitty That’s not a good sign !!!!
what, that i'll be on that plane with you??

j/k. i mean, i guess i gotta be near their mins for them to reach out with the offer, but i doubt i'll qualify. and after the super bowl, i don't think i'll be betting anything big until the ncaa tournament. so even if i qualify, they might kick me out pretty quick.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
what, that i'll be on that plane with you??

j/k. i mean, i guess i gotta be near their mins for them to reach out with the offer, but i doubt i'll qualify. and after the super bowl, i don't think i'll be betting anything big until the ncaa tournament. so even if i qualify, they might kick me out pretty quick.
And yes !!!! Two madjackers being lead to the slaughterhouse. Not good ! It’s tough sleddin these days. ☹️

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
smart, considering detroit's pass defense.

and even if SF has the lead late, shanahan has confirmed many times that he won't do the smart thing and run the ball to protect a lead.
Purdy better screw on his throwing hand this game. Last game every other throw looked like he was chucking a grenade.

Reactions: Slumdog

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
ha! i'm supposed to get my first "VIP showcase promotion" tomorrow afternoon. i have no idea what to expect.
I picture something along the lines of this!!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
You know it. Fun room to play in. 👍
But can be expensive. Lol
i've never lost there! i am 1-0!! :)

stopped in just before we left in 2021. it was around 10AM, and i was the only player in the room. the BJ table was only $100. figured it was my one shot. i was already on a good run when this hand happened. the dealer's up card was the 2. my heart sank when she turned over the 9.

1706132107791.jpeg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Wowwwwwwwww. 😂 luckyyyyyy. Thank you Ace !!
never been happier to see an ace. still thought for sure the 9 was coming next. no doubt in my mind. usually it's a big hand like that that ends a good run. my dealer, the dealer from the next table, and the floor supervisor were all rooting for me. it was a blast. and got me out of the hole for the trip. :smilies1

Bet on MyBookie