COTTO V CLOTTEY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Clottey enters the ring and looks VERY calm...Ghanian reefer must be pretty good

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Both fighters in the ring...moments away...buffer with the intros.

Anybody know what "PAZ" stands for on Cottos tapes?

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Fight just seconds away. I like the way Clottey did the slash sign on the neck ala Hop.

Anybody have the fight time weights? fight is now strting....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
dang flash kd, i thought clot was winning the round too

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
nice rt cotto....clot jabbing...nice jabs both...cotto a body sht attempt from left field misses bad....clot pressing...both keeping high tight guard....very close rd...fckkkkk...clot caught off guard and goes down...clot had the rd b4 that....kd had no effect...clot is pissed

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
i think the rd should be called 10-9 but unlikely with the flukey kd....-that kd could play a huge prt on the cards...

rd2-clot the agressor here..nice uppct...nice rt clot...clot having a good rd...cotto has his hands full...tactical fight so far...clot takes the rd

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
i took clot +700, imo he's doing better, save the kd. his uppercut is getting through regularly.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd3-clot not fighting like he has any doubt...clot lands nice shots...nice left rt clot....clot by dec +1200:scared :scared :scared ....looking like a damn good bet if anyone so dared....crowd booing...cottois moving boxing...clot is the agressor...steward said cotto is in for rough rough night....cotto is cut on the eye...i think its a headbutt....oh sheeettttttt....this one is not going to last long....NASTY NASTY CUT

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
I am loving the Clottey bet right now
even with the knockdown
Clottey is in this fight in a HUGE way

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
i bought back some over 7 with under 9.5, but still lose quite a bit if it gets stopped. ah fuuuck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
This one is going to go to the cards before too long IMO...cut was due to a butt...

led giving cotto some love here 29-27. I have it 28 a piece...

rd4. a fight has erupted...this is exciting...i hope they stop the bleeding...cotto letting it hang...clot with very good d....nice shots by clott....cut is bad...i see them stopping it....cotto fighting gamely...even rd IMO

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
a clottey dec or a draw makes me a bundle right now. imo he's 3-1.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
What the fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cocksucking bitch move !!!!!!!!!!!!

DQ Cotto !!!!!!!!!!

That was a bodyslam

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
cotto bleeding from nose as well. they r telling him the cut isnt bad.....replay shows clot landing very nice shots....

rd5-nice rts by clot....nice jabs clot....nice rt by clot...hes finding a home for it...nice rt clot....clot dwn...I MISSED IT...COTTO TACKLED HIM...WTF???? clottey is hurt bad...dont know exactly what happened....now he looks ok....show the effing replay HBO!!!!! WTF HBO

I dont know what happened but its clots knee that was injured...nice rt clot....cotto looking wild....definately clotteys rd...if led gives it to cotto ill break my tv

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
i didnt see if it was intentional, but this is the same cotto who low-blowed judah at a very opportune time